The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
45M guaranteed...guaranteed to keep Miami out of the playoffs another 4 years.
I don't get wrapped up in contacts because I'm not sure what other viable options there always are, esp for QB. But damn, can the guy win a so called big game?

Colin kaepernick is getting eviscerated.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Please pull Kaep! Holy hell. Gabbert looked great in the pre season. Give him a shot!

Larry Fitzgerald owes Carson Palmer a fruit basket for rescuing his career.

Marshawn Lynch out for the game

4 picks now

I'm betting Big Ben has a torn ligament, my bet is ACL. That looked nasty

Reports are already ruling him out for 4 weeks

So who's the best college QB? Goff? Time to start looking at 2106 mock drafts

So I just saw Kaepernics stat line, woof.

Who is the backup?

So is Tyrod Taylor actually an NFL qb?

All is not lost. Needed to win 1 of the next 2. NO game is a must now. Get that Dallas D sured up this week.

So is Tyrod Taylor actually an NFL qb?
He looks good so far. What he lacks in pocket awareness he makes up in mobility.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Every year I feel like we hear about how Ryan Tannehill is going to take the next step. Looks like he's not going to take that step today.

This offense has been brutal to watch today.

And... Now a fumble by Tannehill.

Tannehill isn't having a good day, but in the bigger picture, he's way down the list in terms of what's wrong with the Dolphins. I thought adding Suh was going to help the defense, but the defense is actually worse than they were last year, which is really surprising. Plus, they haven't shown the ability to run the ball at all this year. Also, FWIW, if Tannehill really nosedives, the Dolphins can get out of that contract in a couple of years.

It was the home opener today, and the Dolphins come out in the first half and lay a complete egg. It's possibly the most embarrassing performance I've seen from Miami in a long time, and that's saying something given how they've played over the last 15 years.

How are people like jimmy clausen still in the NFL ?

This is seriously the best a team can muster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably should change my avatar to this after today's game:

hiGpQk92.jpg

Lmao I know the Bears had cheddar Bob at qb but that Seattle D with Kam back is lethal.

Brady with 400 career TD passes....say what you will, but that's pretty impressive

Brady with 400 career TD passes....say what you will, but that's pretty impressive
I credit 395 of them to the Pats stealing the defensive playbooks hehe

Nah its impressive. All said and done could be up for GOAT.

The Bears are terrible as personnel management and priced themselves out of a decent backup by paying their only as good as a backup starting QB (Cutler) a bunch of money...among other general manager transgressions.

As a Redskins fan, it's become fun to find teams whose front office is only marginally better than ours, and watch them unravel almost as quickly as Washington.

May have been a rough day as a Browns fan but I hit on a 5 game parlay today getting 20-1 on my money. I'll take it

Everything about how Peyton sets up to throw the ball makes you think he's going to rifle it...and then it just doesn't happen.

Canada didn't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back