Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I sure hope Rodgers/Starks can out perform Cobb and make up the 10, it's gonna be a close one come tomorrow night for sure.

HUGE game that Fitz had for me....about what I expected from my other guys. I need some help tonight from Cobb that's for sure....if Lacy can't go then Starks will get plenty of touches and you'll win easily.

I'm up 28 and Pete has Charles tonight.... I really wanted to go to bed early tonight

I knew winning the first game of the season was a bad omen for me, because now I am 1-2. My team did well, just now 124 pts well. One to week 4!

Looks like ill be 3-0 this week assuming Rodgers/Crosby outscore Eddie Lacy tonight.

CJ Anderson sucks. I'd probably trade in L2 for a sleeve of golf balls at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ Anderson sucks. I'd probably trade in L2 for a sleeve of golf balls at this point.

I feel bad for all the people who drafted him in the first round. I know all the 'experts' said he was a worthy 1st round pick, but I didn't buy it for a second. He and Jeremy Hill were two guys I wanted nothing to do with in the draft. I just didn't trust them.

Good luck with the trade!!

Wow did I get burned in the afternoon games. Kaep laid an egg, and the Bears 10 punts meant no points from Gould. I was on track to break 100 and go to 2-1 but ended up losing by 4. Alex Smith on my bench will be frustrating no doubt.

Finally got a win.

Moving to 3-0, thanks AJ Green

Second one point win so far, hopefully though this one doesn't get adjusted to a loss. 1-2 hopefully here I come. Would have hoped to score more points though with Randle and Olsen going off.

When you run up against Brady, Gronk, Lewis and R. Matthews your sure to lose.
Not to mention my team on the bench out performed my starters.
Ugly week.

I need Maclin and James Jones to outscore Cobb and the Packers D by 18 points tonight...haha I don't see that happening so 0-3 it is. My team is downright terrible

As long as Rogers doesn't get 31 points tonight I will have survived week 3 at 3-0. I'd like to thank Cam for being Awesome this week and in general.

Looks like I won't have to fret about who to start tonight between Maclin and Lacy. Might bench my D for tonight too, although I always hate doing that.

Up 18 going against the Packers D tonight. Go Chiefs!

My team stinks without Dez and Ellington. Roster management hasn't been great either, but I still have Rodgers so I have a chance to get it together as the year progresses.

With the bye weeks starting next week is where it really gets interesting. It is always fun to see who has the depth to get through the injuries.

One good thing about being down 45 points - I don't have to worry about Adams and Lacy's status for tonight's game.

Took another one in the teeth looked like i had a shot then K. Allen put up 32

Took another one in the teeth looked like i had a shot then K. Allen put up 32
Same with me + my opponent also had AJ Green put up 39 points. Ouch.

Freeman hooked me up this week. Gotta dodge some packers players tonight for my first win.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man put up a huge 52 points this week.

Oooouuch.

I, for one, appreciate this...I'm not doing much better but it should be enough to get the first W.

Need 4.5 points from Cobb tonight. Not a great week but they gave me a chance heading into tonight.

Back