2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Congrats on the win Papa! Well played sir!

Well, ended up finishing in 5th place. Not bad for my first attempt at fantasy golf. Congrats to The Papa. Well done.

Congrats to The Papa on the win. I managed to sneak back into the top 20 and finish at 17th.

Congrats to Papa. Finished 3rd but was trying to go out of the box to get to first. Unfortunately ran out of Spieth starts and some guys didn't perform like I thought they would. But papa had a great week last week and closed things out this week. Well done and let's do it again next year!

Congrats Papa! This is a long marathon of a season and to come out on top is impressive.

Congrats to The Papa.

My first attempt at fantasy golf and finished 13th. Broke into the top ten twice. A lot of fun. Looking forward to the next one.

Congrats! I ended up 35th after my first go at it. Not too terrible but nowhere near the top.

Congrats to Papa. Finished 3rd but was trying to go out of the box to get to first. Unfortunately ran out of Spieth starts and some guys didn't perform like I thought they would. But papa had a great week last week and closed things out this week. Well done and let's do it again next year!

What a year you had too PGG! I tried to keep the "closers" until the end. I felt like I had to use Day while he was hot and I had used him, ZJ and Paul Casey all up. I was hoping that "for my selfish fantasy team" Day would be exhausted mentally and let one of my remainders Speith, Rory, Rickie or Bubba come through with a win. You mentioned previously you kept looking over your lineup and wanted to change it... HA I was doing the same until I just said to myself " Why? I never did that all year. Set it and forget it" so I did. I can assure you that the thought of not putting Henrick in the lineup was killing me all the way through this weekend because he was the one I kept thinking "he should be in there somewhere, somehow" but he would have taken out Bubba and/or Rickie. You were a heck of a chase this year! You can count on me being in it next year.

Congrats Papa.

Congrats papa.

Congrats on the big win Papa, that was a pretty awesome season

Congrats to Papa. When we return back to THP hq later this week we will put together his prize

Congrats Papa. I finished 42nd, not bad for my first ever attempt at fantasy golf.

Congrats to the The Papa! Well done, man.

Congrats Papa! Still can't believe the collapse I had in the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to The Papa on the victory. Had a decent showing but was always playing catch up and had no one left at the end. Lesson learned for next year.

When does the next season start? Would love to get in on this.

Thanks Texas!

I received an email yesterday saying "Your fantasy golf prize has shipped". Since you do not know what the prize is going to be when the season starts I've been pretty anxious to see what awaits. Will post pictures when it arrives.

Congrats Papa!!

Congrats Papa!

Just didnt have the players at the end to hang in there

Back