Kc720 gets fit at Annika Academy

Have fun Kang! Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

So I just met charlotta!

Very cool Kang!! Enjoy it buddy and soak it all up!

Something new... they now have Sams putt lab

Something new... they now have Sams putt lab
Can you bring that home with you?

Edit: Forget I said that...ha...enjoy

Last edited:
Have fun! Looking forward to reading your recap.

Funny enough, I had scheduled a fitting there for last Friday, the day before the Championship. I ended up cancelling it simply because it didn't make sense to have a fitting when my neck/shoulder/arm are injured. I was bummed because I have wanted to get fitted there ever since we toured the place during one of our THP events there. You'll have fun buddy, and I'll be very anxious to read your recap of the experience.

So I had the pleasure of being fit by Charlotta Sorenstam. She was very nice and was knowledgeable they did not have the new line of irons or hybrids but the experience was pretty thorough and the results with irons were pretty good. Nothing is really able to help my driver swing currently lol. Charlotta gave me some great tips and drills to work on for free which are very much appreciated. Overall the facility is great and so is the staff! I would recommend to anyone. Will update the first post with pics and some data

Holy crap you got fit by a pretty big name there Kang. She's a heck of a player in her own right too!

Yep, that's EFFING AWESOME Kang.

Awesome stuff Kang,you had some real launchers Kang when we played. Looking forward to the photos and info on theses fittings. I have never been fitted so this will be a great insight on the happenings

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Its pretty eye-opening how much center contact you were getting with the Apex Pros compared to the Miura.

That's so cool!

Good stuff! I've always seen people check lie angle with tape on the sole of clubs. I'm interested in trying the lie angle face tape just because.

I imagine it's a very warm feeling to see your dispersion cut in half!

great stuff Kang. that is freaking awesome being fit by Charlotta.

That's awesome Kang! You just made me want to check my lie angle, good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the very detailed information Kang! Sounds like a tremendous experience!

Great info my dude!

Kang, what a fantastic write up and pictures buddy! Hope you enjoyed that awesome experience!

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. Thanks for the write-up and pictures. It's eye opening what a proper fitting can do for your game.

Kang that is too cool, glad you had a great experience.

So one thing that sticks out most from today is this...

I usually gravitate toward heavy gear. Seems that has been contributing to my bad habits and misses where I slide laterally off the ball then back into it on the downswing and hinders my rotation. Eye opening for sure how much my dispersion was improved with Px95 6.5

So one thing that sticks out most from today is this...

I usually gravitate toward heavy gear. Seems that has been contributing to my bad habits and misses where I slide laterally off the ball then back into it on the downswing and hinders my rotation. Eye opening for sure how much my dispersion was improved with Px95 6.5

Very interesting. And noted

My game changed for the best when I switched my irons to the XP 95's. Could not be happier

Very awesome stuff Kang. And your pics were great.

Back