darahagan

Reaction score
Handicap
So I haven't posted in a long time, 2013 to be precise. In 2014 I moved to Australia for a working holiday, I didn't have the time or money to play golf or participate on this this forum. Something I missed, a lot. Unfortunately, I had to cut it short, as my uncle, passed away. He was 42 and introduced me to golf. He was my playing partner for years. That was just about a year ago. This year, I got married, acted in a local play, a first for me, bought our first house and coached a local underage camogie team (an irish sport, the female equivalent of hurling). All of these things put a strain on me, both financially and on my time.

This means, that I haven't played a round of golf since December last year. Without my uncle, I have no one really to play with. That is a ridiculous amount of time without playing golf!

Now, we have booked our honeymoon, 7 days in new york and 7 in Las Vegas. Leaving on the 19th of December. I would love to play a round of golf in Vegas. Does anybody have any suggestions for good courses in vegas. Also, anybody fancy a round? It would be nice to have someone to play a round with as my wife doesn't golf (yet).

Welcome back and sorry to read about your uncle. Sounds like things are definitely looking up for you this year though.

Welcome back!!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Congrats on the wedding and two pretty cool destinations for the honeymoon

Thanks guys.

Welcome back! I'm sure some of the guys who live or have played in Vegas could give you some advice on where to play.

Congrats on the Honeymoon!

Welcome back!

welcome-back-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Welcome back!
May I suggest TPC Las Vegas, beautiful course!

And THP will be hosting an event there!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back! I'm sure some of the guys on here that have golfed Vegas will have some good recommendations for you.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I looked at wynn golf course, but it is a little, ahem, steep at 500 dollars per round.

Welcome Back!!!!

Welcome back

There is a special offer on TPC Las vegas, 99 dollars for green fees, rental clubs, and rental shoes. The catch is I need four people to avail of this offer. It is 155 dollars otherwise, plus rental fees. So, is there 3 people out there up for playing an Irish lad, and more than likely beating me??

welcome back!

Welcome back!!!

There is a special offer on TPC Las vegas, 99 dollars for green fees, rental clubs, and rental shoes. The catch is I need four people to avail of this offer. It is 155 dollars otherwise, plus rental fees. So, is there 3 people out there up for playing an Irish lad, and more than likely beating me??

Welcome back to THP!
What date are you thinking? I could be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Back! Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Congrats on getting married. I'm sure you'll get some responses to golf in vegas.

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your uncle, definitely too early. Congratulations on getting married.

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back!

Back