The best shot of the round

Yes sir then 3 jacked next hole lol only cause i had wrong club with me
lol wrong club? did you accidentally putt with a wedge or something?

286 yard drive over an arroyo cutting the dogleg. Ball pin high on right side fringe.

Wedge and two putt for par. Kind of a waste of a good drive.

280y driver right on the line I chose... lined up and committed to nailing one straight over the 150 marker in the FW and then executed exactly what I visualized. Felt good to see it unfold just how I imagined.

I had an awesome long, sliding, downhil put that fell.
Then again I've been struggling with the driver and had a LONG long drive straight where I wanted it..

My best yesterday was a knockdown 9 iron from 149 to 2' that got me a KP award.

6 iron tee shot on a 189 yard par 3 to 3 feet which lead to a birdie

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Within 3 holes I had 2 birdies. First was a beautiful 15 yard pitch on the 5th hole (1 handicap) judged just right that broke and trickled into the hole nicely and then drained an unlikely 40 footer uphill breaker for birdie on 7.

all my memorable shots today were with my putter.

I parred my nemesis hole today after a lukewarm but straight drive. left my 2nd shot short of the green. sent my chip-on left of the cup to pin-high and left my self with an approx. 8' cross-hill curler, I figured I'd 2-putt. drained it in the heart of the hole. A par on that hole feels like a birdie to me.

next hole: par 5. decent drive. good 2nd shot layup to about 85 yards to a shallow, elevated green. bunkers front and back. the green slopes back to front. if you get in the back bunker, forget it. you're going off the green to one of the pot bunkers in front of the green. I dropped my 3rd shot on the front fringe and it released about 15 feet back. A little above and about 20' left of the cup. Crap! a long cross-hill curler. Lined up and just worked to get the speed right. I went after it but really just wanted to make sure it would die close to the hole for a 2-putt par. Sank the putt. Probably 60% luck/40% skill, but it was a still a birdie on the scorecard.

351 yard drive, center of fairway, good wind at my back and a hard fairway! Love my G30!!!

For me yesterday it was either a wedge from 75 yards that I stuck to 2 ft to save par after a crap drive, or a long 30 footer to save par, also after a crap drive (see a pattern? :banghead:)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

A 20 yard pitch that goes into the hole is always good.

Punch 54* from 115 to a foot to set up a bird. Next is chip from 15 yards to 2 feet. As well as many key putts

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Par 3 over water, carried a 7 iron to the green and stopped about a foot from the hole! I birdied the crap out of that hole!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
9 iron from 120 in the rough to 5 feet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My best shot was probably a 3 wood from 235y on a difficult par 5 to put me position for a 12 foot eagle putt. Admittedly, I followed up with a 3 putt par. Par for the course for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

190 yard par 3 with trees all down the left and a big one guarding the fairway before the green. Hit a 4i that juuuuuuuust almost cleared that big tree, but didn't. Ball dropped straight down onto the cart path (pic of the lie in the Live Round thread). Moved the ball sideways into the rough, punched up to 1 foot off the fringe in deep rough. Chipped in with my 54* to save par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to be my approach on 18 from 142. Almost dunked it with a P Wedge.

cfd3c16581f0f1c2415ec5ec9e614f04.jpg

Par 5 in which I hit a terrible tee shot left.
Then thinned a 7 iron that left me 219 to the pin.

Hit the GBB Heavenwood to 9 feet and made the birdie.

Par 5 in which I hit a terrible tee shot left.
Then thinned a 7 iron that left me 219 to the pin.

Hit the GBB Heavenwood to 9 feet and made the birdie.

No pictures on the scorecard. Solid birdie!

Shot of Glenlivet at the 19th hole???

Played 72 this past weekend. Blasted in the hole & out from 100 yards. Hole 8 at The Quechee Club, Lakeland Course in Vermont. Pissed I missed the Eagle, proud of destroying the hole.
281173E5-478D-485A-9273-91029239B4F6_zpsvnher7mv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I hit a wedge 70 yds to 4 feet on #18 at MCC yesterday. Made the bird.

Back