Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal is still available, but only teams remaining currently are Cowboys, Saints, and Texans

That is sad I didn't notice those sooner. Would have killed for a Colts TM hat

Thanks for checking out our site. Happy to price match from most authorized retailer as long as they have the item in stock. Feel free to give us a call with any questions.

Thanks for checking out our site. Happy to price match from most authorized retailer as long as they have the item in stock. Feel free to give us a call with any questions.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to doing business with you.

Very interesting, I like how you think!!

TGW.com is having a sale currently---15% off the most expensive item in your cart. Thru Thursday.

very cool blind9! way to take care of THP!

Pure Grips is offering 25% off on grips with the code "NEWLAUNCH25" . they make tapeless and glueless grips. You put them on with an air compresssor. A friend of mine has these and they are nice.

Pure Grips is offering 25% off on grips with the code "NEWLAUNCH25" . they make tapeless and glueless grips. You put them on with an air compresssor. A friend of mine has these and they are nice.

Did he like them? We contacted the company about doing a review. We should be hearing back soon. Initial investment can be a little high.

Did he like them? We contacted the company about doing a review. We should be hearing back soon. Initial investment can be a little high.
Yeah. He thought they were great. I helped him put them on. They felt good to us. We had never installed grips of any kind and thought that the traditional type would be to difficult. I have since read enough about grip installation to try the Golf Pride grips. I think the pure grips is easy but your right it is expensive. We regripped 3 sets. I didnt do mine because i was looking for new sticks. I wish I had pics. He moved to the Atlanta area and I didnt know the other guys too well.

Last edited:
Rock Bottom Golf has Srixon AD333s right now for $38.61 for 3 dozen and Nike One Tours for $59.19 for 3 dozen

Golfetail has NFL Taylormade hats for $9.98 with the code (NFL-0730)

Tour Edge Driver XLDLS is only $69.98 with the code (XLD-0730)

These are good thru Sunday

TGW has also lowered thier prices on Callaway Diable Edge woods. $100 off the driver.

GPPGolf.com has a ton of the Travis Mathew apparel on sale for 19.99 (shirts, pants, shorts). You'll see Bubba Watson wearing their stuff this weekend.

GPPGolf.com has a ton of the Travis Mathew apparel on sale for 19.99 (shirts, pants, shorts). You'll see Bubba Watson wearing their stuff this weekend.

Yeah, its quite a bit from the 08 and early 09 season. Great find. You can ready two or three reviews of their different lines on our home page. Great guys, solid fabrics, and great cuts.

Hey are the Travis Mathew shirts moisture wicking?

posted this in marketplace for someone who was looking for this. Rockbottomgolf is selling the prolaunch red shaft for 19.99. .335 tip size available in stiff/reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back