Ricoh Womens British Open [spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Starts today and the course could be a great test for the ladies.

Natalie Gulbis has withdrawn. No reason given.

Starts today and the course could be a great test for the ladies.

Natalie Gulbis has withdrawn. No reason given.

Wow that sucks for her, hope she is ok. They should give Alexis Thompson her spot. :D

that sucks i wonder why and i agree JRod im sure Thompson would make the trip

This could be shaping up to be an interesting one!

Is this being broadcast? I only scanned the guide briefly, but didn't see it in the schedule on ESPN or TGC.

Kevin

Yikes, first no Lexi and now no Gulbis? I have no more reasons to watch.

yikes to everybody see Wie to a swing and a miss! brutal

yikes to everybody see Wie to a swing and a miss! brutal

Been there, done that and got the T-Shirt :banghead:

Go Brittany Lincicome!

Edit: I love how she just stared at it afterwards trying to figure out what just happened. LOL

oh yeah I belong to that club too! I've also just stared at afterwards going wtf just happened?!

Been there, done that and got the T-Shirt :banghead:

Go Brittany Lincicome!

Edit: I love how she just stared at it afterwards trying to figure out what just happened. LOL

Has anyone seen the Paula Creamer commercials for Ricoh? they're awesome. She holes out from a conferance table in a thick terrible lie made up of video cables into a nearby coffee cup. Incredibly faked but awesome none the less.

Congrats to Yani on an impressive victory. Its hard to play with a lead that big.

Also I gotta give Paula Creamer some props, it woulda been easy for her to pull a Michelle Wie/ Tiger and withdraw when she had the perfect opportunity. The LPGA has been really exciting lately and had some really good finishes.

Yani really was struggling with nerves coming down the stretch. She did well to close it out and I think the tears at the end were testament to how much she wanted it. Hull did well to chase it down, but Yani deserved the win.

Agreed with JRod re Paula. She really looked like she was hurting when she played that shot on Saturday. Wouldn't have blamed her for pulling out to protect herself, but she came out on Sunday and put in a solid round.

Back