Keys and wallet go into the valuables pouch built into my bag, no need for a separate valuables pouch here.

Another thread got me thinking about this. I am thinking about making one from scratch and wanted to get your thoughts. Do you use one? What type do you use? My favorite ironically enough is a Crown Royal bag. They are soft and do the job well. I think I could make something similar to that.

What are you using?

I have Crown bag in the hidden part inside my bag, but rarely use it.

I've never really felt the need for one. The keys and cell phone go in a side pocket of the bag, everything else stays where it usually is - wallet in back left pocket, watch on left wrist, wedding ring on left hand. Those are all the "valuables" I have at the course.

Pic for reference...and yes I would enjoy seeing another THP branded one.

cf586a1d2e0d74aebe47471cdefba814.jpg

That's the one I use as well.....LOVE it!!

Thanks again to War Eagle, Puttin4Bird and Ddec for hooking us up with them!

So I think I am going to go the felt type material for the one I am creating. Probably a dark gray or black and then with stitching done in white and accents done in green. I think anyway.

I think I'm going to see if my dad has any crown bags I can use. Ironically I have never bought a bottle and I like whisky.

So I think I am going to go the felt type material for the one I am creating. Probably a dark gray or black and then with stitching done in white and accents done in green. I think anyway.

Are you making on your own or are you ordering/paying some one to make it?

Are you making on your own or are you ordering/paying some one to make it?

Im going to take on the task of making it from scratch.

I was hoping this was leading to a new item in the THP store :clap:

I have one that my dad gave me from Kingsbarns. It's pretty nice.

Modify a THP draw string bag, lined with a Crown bag....best of both worlds

I have a Titleist pouch that I got 6-8 years ago. Drawstring top, nylon outer, felt interior with a smaller, zippered pocket inside. Works great to keep my watch away from my wallet/phone. My keys go in the lined pocket of my bag.

Every golf bag I have owner had a valuables pouch made into the bag so I just used those. The use of a Criwn Royal bag would be a go idea though if one didn't already have place.

Ive never used one as i just put mine into the soft pocket on my golf bag.

I had a nice callaway one until it was stolen. Waterproof with a velour liner would be my ideal one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have used the Crown Royal bags in the past as well. In fact, for a couple of years, I was using Crown Royal bags as head covers for my driver, 3 wood and 5 wood. Now my current bag has a built in valuables pouch lined in a similar cloth.

I have a Nike branded one. Draw string top, with two "sections" inside. one section with the felt/soft feeling lining and one side with same material as the outer bag.

Ive been wanting to purchase one but for some reason never bought one. Now if a THP pouch happen to make its way to the store, then Im pretty sure Id be buying my first pouch.

I have a Callaway pouch on my bag. It was cheap (under $20) but it works well. This isn't it, but it's the same one I have

8c1c6c30490079b9d2795556ca5a26a9.jpg
Same one I have. Have used the Crown bag also. One thing i would definitely deem a must is a carabiner to attach to bag.

I have a Callaway pouch on my bag. It was cheap (under $20) but it works well. This isn't it, but it's the same one I have

8c1c6c30490079b9d2795556ca5a26a9.jpg
I have the same one. Got it at Target for $16 bucks... also came with an Odyssey poker chip and callaway divot w/ magnetic ball marker

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was given one from a State Farm agent some years back. It was felt like a crown bag, but thicker. I don't know what I ever did with it, but I I really like something thicker than the Crown bags but similarly soft.

I have never had one, but got one for the Grandaddy from Seamus. Excited

I use the old TM pouch that the carried the old R7 / R9 movable weights. It's ok, kinda small, but I would like another one, a bit bigger.

Back