PXG Rumored To Have Signed 5 in Top 50

So how much of hard goods land scape does PXG have to garner in order for it to be deemed a success?
Depends - do we know how much was invested for this to start up? I would say their success is incredibly dollar driven versus market share, considering they're pandering to the top 5%.

Man I went to their website and looked at the sticks they offer, I must say they are really strange looking. Way too industrial looking for me but money talks

Man I went to their website and looked at the sticks they offer, I must say they are really strange looking. Way too industrial looking for me but money talks

For me the clubs need to work. If so, they will sell. People will figure out how to get them in the bag

I agree that it isn't THAT bad. It's just not subtle.

Then again, nothing about Bob Parsons is subtle.

Isn't the name of the company Parsons XTREME Golf? You are 100% right, not subtle at all. Actually that photo of Rawson is fairly tame compared to PXG.

EDIT: just went to their website, and saw the have Beatriz Recari & Sadena Parks (LPGA), Rocco Mediate (Champions) as well as Ryan Moore and Anna Rawson. Seems like a very random line up, not sure how Rocco fits in there?

Isn't the name of the company Parsons XTREME Golf? You are 100% right, not subtle at all. Actually that photo of Rawson is fairly tame compared to PXG.

EDIT: just went to their website, and saw the have Beatriz Recari & Sadena Parks (LPGA), Rocco Mediate (Champions) as well as Ryan Moore and Anna Rawson. Seems like a very random line up, not sure how Rocco fits in there?
'

He said yes?

Those are some different looking sticks. BUT I did say that about the Cure putters and they work fantastically

Per Fuppy and JB, TO said the iron technology is legit and works. Looking at the website, it appears those rivet looking things are tungsten weights. It puts extreme weighting on the perimeter. They can be adjusted individually to the golfer to add weight where it benefits them most. It may look odd but it sounds pretty smart.

A pretty big signing for the LPGA side of things

Only time will tell if this company can be a contender in this market...I'm happy with my current gamers.

Seeing these on the periscope Ryan did today had me even more intrigued. They're way out of my price range so I'll never have them, but I think they're gorgeous.

Sadena Parks is signed with them as well.

I was a fan of hers on big break. She is pretty long hitter too.
She was a well rounded game, the extra distance makes her tough . Emily was one of my favorites as well.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

James Hahn carries a bag of PXG equipment. So, you can probably add his name to the staff tour pros.

James Hahn carries a bag of PXG equipment. So, you can probably add his name to the staff tour pros.
I like that signing by them, he's got a great personality.

Rumors are just that, rumors, but where there is smoke there is some fire. Everything from Parsons is willing to overpay, to guys wanting to try something new are popping up. Rumors from Hahn, DJ, Horschel and about 10 others have been discussed. So what say you, do you think they have a high end smaller stable as early as this year as they move towards being more of a mainstream brand?

When you say "mainstream", what exactly do you mean? I know that sounds like a stupid question but the only reason I ask is this. When I think of mainstream, i think of something that appeals to the masses. Something everyone knows about or can enjoy themselves. With that being said, didn't Parsons already say he is making golf equipment for the %1'ers? For people who have the money to buy his irons, no matter how ridiculous the price.

Not trying to undermine your post by any means, just asking what "mainstream" means in this particular case.

When you say "mainstream", what exactly do you mean? I know that sounds like a stupid question but the only reason I ask is this. When I think of mainstream, i think of something that appeals to the masses. Something everyone knows about or can enjoy themselves. With that being said, didn't Parsons already say he is making golf equipment for the %1'ers? For people who have the money to buy his irons, no matter how ridiculous the price.

Not trying to undermine your post by any means, just asking what "mainstream" means in this particular case.

In this instance I was referring to the idea that the brand would make products for consumers outside of the 1%. Right now there dont seem to be any such plans in place. However you dont sign top talent at inflated prices to keep people away from the equipment.

JB, do any other super high end manufacturers have people on tour? I can't think of anyone other than Miura, but i'm sure there are many out there... I assume they don't sign talent as it doesn't translate to increased sales?

JB, do any other super high end manufacturers have people on tour? I can't think of anyone other than Miura, but i'm sure there are many out there... I assume they don't sign talent as it doesn't translate to increased sales?

Depends really what someone means by on tour. XXIO has many players on tour (not all paid), but not a ton on the PGA Tour for a number of reasons. Miura gets a player every now and then and a few others do as well.

Depends really what someone means by on tour. XXIO has many players on tour (not all paid), but not a ton on the PGA Tour for a number of reasons. Miura gets a player every now and then and a few others do as well.

Not sure if she's paid or not but this came across my Instagram the other day
6c908d4fc4ad72d7d5e19d13c917458e.jpg

So.... DLIII?

Not sure if she's paid or not but this came across my Instagram the other day
6c908d4fc4ad72d7d5e19d13c917458e.jpg

i hurt my back just looking at that photo.

Congrats to PXG and DLIII!!!
Nice add to their growing list of staff tour players.

Back