Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Trade going down in L3

I'm giving up Brandon Marshall for James Starks...

I really hope it pays off, at worst I need it to be break even. I had 4 starting WR and only 1 true starting RB. This gives me 3 WR and 2 RB for now

Trade in L2....Jeremy Hill keeps getting passed around like the turkey plate at Thanksgiving dinner.... this time Shane Vereen is in the mix....i'm done with the stupid Bengals.

L3 I'd like a RB from 5-15 for Hurns if anyone needs help at WR. TD in 7 staight games and double digit points in 6 straight. If anyone has extra RB's and needs a WR upgrade get with me. I've got Cutler also if anyone needs QB help

Well...I've got a trade out to another team in League 5. I'd be giving him Emmanuel Sanders WR, Den. for Charcandrick West RB, KC. By the numbers, this should be a no brainer for him. I feel like I'm over paying for a RB2, but I need one and I'm willing to make this trade to get one. I'm not over paying am I?

Well...I've got a trade out to another team in League 5. I'd be giving him Emmanuel Sanders WR, Den. for Charcandrick West RB, KC. By the numbers, this should be a no brainer for him. I feel like I'm over paying for a RB2, but I need one and I'm willing to make this trade to get one. I'm not over paying am I?

IMO, he his. Sanders has been boom or bust and now with Manning out, I don't see him having a high ceiling.

Edit: I tried getting West for Marshall and it didn't happen

I don't think so at all. West is playing like a RB1.

Still can't believe I traded him away for nothing :banghead:

Trade in L2....Jeremy Hill keeps getting passed around like the turkey plate at Thanksgiving dinner.... this time Shane Vereen is in the mix....i'm done with the stupid Bengals.
Yeah, drafted by cookie, traded to me, traded to you and traded back to me!

I sent out 4-5 trade offers just browsing teams in L3. Whoever takes one first gets it. No biggie just thought somebody with a WR need could use the upgrade giving me RB help

Looking for a RB. Aaron Rogers is in play, if the RB is of that caliber.

So what is your stance about trading to strength another team if you are out of the playoffs.

For me I don't see the point, but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent out 4-5 trade offers just browsing teams in L3. Whoever takes one first gets it. No biggie just thought somebody with a WR need could use the upgrade giving me RB help

Your trade was beyond fair but I just traded to have another starting RB. It's the first time I'll have 2 legit starting RB this year so I can't lose one

Your trade was beyond fair but I just traded to have another starting RB. It's the first time I'll have 2 legit starting RB this year so I can't lose one

All good man I understand

All good man I understand

I do have Hill or Blue available. We'd probably have to do a 2 player trade though to even things out

So what is your stance about trading to strength another team if you are out of the playoffs.

As someone who is also likely out of the playoffs, my feeling is any trade has to clearly improve my team and increase my chances of winning. Emphasis on clearly. Otherwise I risk gifting talent to someone in contention while just shuffling the chairs on my personal Titanic.

wow, GG just got Fitz in League 1

ONE traded Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR to MB
MB traded Jordan Matthews, Phi WR to ONE
MB traded Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB to ONE

As someone who is also likely out of the playoffs, my feeling is any trade has to clearly improve my team and increase my chances of winning. Emphasis on clearly. Otherwise I risk gifting talent to someone in contention while just shuffling the chairs on my personal Titanic.

Glad to see I'm not the only one thinks my that way.

congrats thats a hell of a deal

My opinion is if the trade is fair, the teams shouldn't really matter. Even those that are out of the playoffs can still make an impact.

My team is a perfect example. I started 0-4 and have won 6 straight since. I'm sitting in third place because the "lower" teams are beating the upper teams.

Yeah, Checkered had no QB and Matthews is hot and cold, but he has WR depth. Seems to work for both teams.

Thanks!

Interesting, I would have just kept Fitz and dropped Manning and Reece for Oz and Sanchez.

Cousins has a proven record, OZ is an unknown and Sanchez is awful. The good news is Matthews did well last year when Sanchez came in, so that should help Matthews value.

Back