Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The final push is beginning. Week 11 is here and teams are making their run at the playoffs.

Sitting at 6-4 which stinks and is still on the outside looking in but it could be worse.

After several "L's" my team scraped out a win. No chance of making the playoffs, but still would like to finish out strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially out of it but still going to try and play spoiler. I have never had a team have as many injuries as this one. Has been an interesting year for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Upsets galore in league 2 and I love it. Moved to 6-4 and tied with texashacker for the 4th spot with the exact same points scored.

BIG game with jman this weekend who is now at 7-3. I control my own destiny now.

After a win, I think it's too little too late, but hold out hope.

Spoiler time!

I move to 7-3 and for the first time in several weeks I have my entire starting line-up going (no more bye weeks). The biggest dilemma at the moment will be the status of Forte and how Langford's stellar performance in his absence will effect how the run game goes in Chicago. I will be keeping an eye on that, because it's possible I just play both backs.

Weird I actually feel great about my team at 4-6! Hopefully my thin backup strategy doesn't come back to bite me. I took some chances and it's worked but with a couple injuries who knows how my team will look come Thursday.

L2 if you have a RB and/or FLEX to trade shoot me an offer.

Just like the Jeffersons "I'm Moving On Up"!!! I can see the leaders and need to keep the good luck rolling into this week.

Got shut out by John Brown again and left Doug Baldwin on the bench which dropped me to 6-4, one game out of a tiebreaker for the playoffs. Next two match ups are against teams ahead of me, so there is still hope.

Edelman injury is going to hurt. I have extra RBs in league 7 if anyone is interested.

Close loss knocked me down to 5-5, pretty much out of it at this point.

5-5 which is well out of the L1 race at the moment. I play and team this week that has multiple bye week and injury issues. I still don't expect it to be easy however.

I just looked at the standings in League 4. 5 teams at 7-3.

I might be the biggest fraud at 7-3 ever

Took a loss but remained in 5th place according to my app, so didn't really lose any ground.

gotta win out, plain and simple

I moved to 9-1. I had Julio and freeman on a bye, so was glad some of my other guys stepped up. The record doesn't matter in the playoffs, so just focusing on each week.

Really need to get back on a winning streak. I am putting up good numbers, but the opponent is just firing on all cylinders.

I have the most points scored by over a 100 and still 6-4.

Time to get it going!!!

Anyone looking to trade in League 4 hit me up. I haven't made a good one for me yet, so if you are looking to upgrade send me offers.

Squeaked out a win to get to 6-4 but in a 3 way tie for 2nd. At this point that had me on the outside looking in.

hanging around league 7 at 4-6, but there are too many teams in front of me with more points scored for me to realistically have a chance at sneaking in the playoffs. Winning out and getting lucky is my only shot. Roster is healthy finally, so I'm getting more consistent production across the board. We'll see. If nothing else it will be fun to play spoiler and try to get to or above .500.

Another week, another win. That's 6 in a row and I'm now sitting in 3rd place in L3.

I don't like the Forte/Langford situation and would really like another RB. Sent out a trade offer this morning so we'll see how that goes. I've got 4 WR that are all start worthy so moving one of them is a must IMO for a better RB

Squeaked out a lucky win to move to 5-5! Houston D out scored Aj Green and Tyler Eifert combined and I took the win. I chalked it up to a loss after Sunday's game. You really never know in fantasy

A 3 game winning streak! I'm still in last place at 4-6 but things have definitely tightened up for the last 2 playoff spots, with a lot of teams in the 4-6 to 6-4 range. It is a huge long shot to make the playoffs but it's nice to at least have a team that's relevant.

Nice to eke out a win after six straight losses. Finally had most of my injured players back, at least, those that didn't go on IR. Still only won because Dalton had a bad day. Got a couple on bye this week, so it will be another tough one. I'm pretty much out of the playoffs at 4-6, but, I still hate losing.

Back