The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder Dez was bitching again.
Luke Kuechly had as many catches and more TDs than he did.

But Dez edged him out in drops.

I am resigned to the fact I will never get rid of Finley's stupid face.

It happens and now Matty will take care of the rest of the L's this season. Maybe Jerry can draft his next Johnny Football now.

I'm resigned to now watching the rest of the laughable teams in the NFC East to see which one represents the division in what I'm sure will be a laughable playoff round 1 exit.

Cue curtain 1: *Enters Dumb Face from left stage.*

It happens and now Matty will take care of the rest of the L's this season. Maybe Jerry can draft his next Johnny Football now.

I'm resigned to now watching the rest of the laughable teams in the NFC East to see which one represents the division in what I'm sure will be a laughable playoff round 1 exit.

There is a positive to the year. When able to play full games, Tony was 3-0.

We would be undefeated if he could stay healthy and beating the Pats in the Super Bowl. :angel:

There is a positive to the year. When able to play full games, Tony was 3-0.

We would be undefeated if he could stay healthy and beating the Pats in the Super Bowl. :angel:

No doubt, his 4th quarter comeback would have been epic last night but his stupid bones got in the way.

Now he can't play football or golf for some time.

The NFL Network did a #AskJerry feature....

I heard some of them were pretty humorous...

The NFL Network did a #AskJerry feature....

I heard some of them were pretty humorous...

Hummmm, what would I ask him about; maybe about his plastic surgery experience or how he decides on which hookers to party with?

Or maybe you could just sign Johnny football. He fits in well.

I'm surprised his Jedi mind stuff doesn't work on bones

Or kuechley.

Or maybe you could just sign Johnny football. He fits in well.

I'm surprised his Jedi mind stuff doesn't work on bones

Or kuechley.

Come on JB.....even Jedi's struggle with the force. Always next year......and the year after.

Bahhhaaa Nate so salty and it makes me so happy.... Better luck next year hahahahaha

Been tweeting you buddy and you haven't responded....

Bahhhaaa Nate so salty and it makes me so happy.... Better luck next year hahahahaha

Yup, how our roles have reversed in a year. Now I get to watch your team embarrass themselves getting into the playoffs with a losing record while mine hits the golf course a little early.

Yup, how our roles have reversed in a year. Now I get to watch your team embarrass themselves getting into the playoffs with a losing record while mine hits the golf course a little early.
Doesn't have to look good just have to get in the dance something that the Cowgirls can't do and when they do they choke

Doesn't have to look good just have to get in the dance something that the Cowgirls can't do and when they do they choke

Love to see your obsession with the Cowgirls equals your obsession with your #DumbFace crush. Never understood that part of being a fan but you sir pull it off!

Love to see your obsession with the Cowgirls equals your obsession with your #DumbFace crush. Never understood that part of being a fan but you sir pull it off!
Haha Eli wins games and actually plays why would I worry about him... Giants are the better franchise and you know it

It seems to be the norm for a lot of sports. See Cowboy fans talking about Murray and the Eagles and pretty much every college football fan. :alien:
I think for some reason when teams struggle, its easier to root for the bad in their rivals.

It seems to be the norm for a lot of sports. See Cowboy fans talking about Murray and the Eagles and pretty much every college football fan. :alien:
I think for some reason when teams struggle, its easier to root for the bad in their rivals.

I'm opposite I guess. I prefer to have a stronger division instead of all the teams throwing up on themselves week after week. I want the old days when a Cowboys/Skins game was between 2 teams that were 7-2.

I'm sad. I'm going to have dinner with some of the Packers ownership group today. I'm going to ask them a lot of questions.

I'm opposite I guess. I prefer to have a stronger division instead of all the teams throwing up on themselves week after week. I want the old days when a Cowboys/Skins game was between 2 teams that were 7-2.

I tend to agree, and then you can still have the perennial losers in the NFL (they know who they are). Its what I hate about college football. The original bowl system left guess work, but got rivalries right. The current means rooting for teams you hate (SOS) and more, but fans want to pound chest a bit more (or make excuses).

The NFL rivalries are not storied anymore like they used to be, but part of that is free agency. Although I have to admit, it is funny that you say you dont care and then call him #DumbFace (which works, because of his dumb face).

Although I have to admit, it is funny that you say you dont care and then call him #DumbFace (which works, because of his dumb face).

It's an inside bash I have going on with Crest going years back. He likes to push my button when Romo goes down but then he goes dark when things don't go his way. It's all in fun.

I'm sad. I'm going to have dinner with some of the Packers ownership group today. I'm going to ask them a lot of questions.
What is going on with the offense? It looks like receivers aren't getting open. Seems unlikely just losing Jordy has turned the whole unit into crap. Is there something going on where other teams know what they are running?

It's an inside bash I have going on with Crest going years back. He likes to push my button when Romo goes down but then he goes dark when things don't go his way. It's all in fun.

Gotcha. But to be fair, he does have a dumb face.

What is going on with the offense? It looks like receivers aren't getting open. Seems unlikely just losing Jordy has turned the whole unit into crap. Is there something going on where other teams know what they are running?
Green Bay doesn't use a lot of motion, hardly any (which seems odd at this level). They are on a new Offensive Coordinator this year, Edgar Bennet. He's been the RB and/or WR coach for a while. There's a new playcaller. The receivers are not great. They are slow and can't shake press coverage. The tight ends are a joke. There's no threat there.

Management by principle does not sign free agents often. They try to build through the draft. Which is nice, but there are too many "projects" on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back