Dustin Johnson - Free Agent

I wonder if I should just camp out at PXG HQ and see if I can catch anyone coming in and out.

If you see Mr Parsons, feel free to club him. The PGA Show participants thank you in advance.

I agree, Ricky is very polarising, DJ could help draw the 90% of the population that doesn't like to be dipped in orange paint. (that number is made up, I know)

Well, he's confirmed that he doesn't like orange haha.

a56278ead618bab8befe9f69d528ff38.jpg

The more we don't hear any information the more I think he'll stay with TM/Adidas

Well, he's confirmed that he doesn't like orange haha.

a56278ead618bab8befe9f69d528ff38.jpg

Which means a Cobra move is unlikely. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet his color is "green", if Cobra pays enough he'll swing anything.

The more we don't hear any information the more I think he'll stay with TM/Adidas
Agreed. I don't think he's going anywhere, but I've been wrong once or twice before, so...

Call me naive but 10mil+ a year for a clothing deal sounds absolutely absurd.

wow. thats a pretty decent payday.

That is an amazing sum to wear clothing. Maybe his wife has to wear it too

I wonder what Jordan's is with UA?

If you think about what they pay basketball players who only really wear their shoes during competition, don't think it is that unreasonable. $10 mil for a guy who will likely be on TV for 5 hours a day/4 days a week for what 40 weeks a year?

He will likely have Shoes/pants/belt/shirt/hat at all times. Probably worth more than $10 mil for clubs that get far less screen time.

I wonder what Jordan's is with UA?

Rumor is he's getting $20 million a year for 10 years. In exchange he can't put a logo on his apparel other then UA in any capacity.

Rumor is he's getting $20 million a year for 10 years. In exchange he can't put a logo on his apparel other then UA in any capacity.
I could see DJ getting about half that.

Does UnderArmour have anyone that plays Taylormade Clubs?

All I can think of are Titleist and Ping

Does UnderArmour have anyone that plays Taylormade Clubs?

All I can think of are Titleist and Ping

James Hahn for TM and Woodland for Callaway I think.

No wonder JS wanted to play with DJ in the Presidents Cup. They had business to discuss.

Didn't I read somewhere else on THP (JB maybe?) about how signing DJ would go against everything UA stood for or was about? Maybe I just made that up.......??

No wonder JS wanted to play with DJ in the Presidents Cup. They had business to discuss.

Didn't I read somewhere else on THP (JB maybe?) about how signing DJ would go against everything UA stood for or was about? Maybe I just made that up.......??

I seem to recall the same thing.

Well it's all about perspective, considering Lebron just signed a 300MM lifetime deal with Nike...

I'm in the wrong line of work.

I know that was said about wilson staff

Back