Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Awesome to see so many Thpers getting e6 logo balls.

Awesome stuff today being posted guys,Way to go SS's you guys killed it .

I received mine today as well and the SS HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK !

Pics coming

7DJ9rbVzsaY

Sleeve of TopFlight gamers,Sleeve of Srixon yellow Zstars , Sleeve of Titleist Prov1 a few epoch tees , SeeMore sticker,SeeMore T-Shirt witch is awesome and A Mind blowing See More SI4 SS 303 putter with an Orange See More head over. Totally freaking Awesome !

Thank you to my SS you have went way above and beyond and it is very much appreciated. I hope you and you family have a wonderful Christmas .

A putter!!! That is freakin' insane!

We have some awesome secret santas here!

Wow, big day in here! Secret Santas knocking it out of the park this year

You all are absolutely killing it with these gifts. It's so awesome to see everyone putting in a little work to make it personal. Well done everyone!

Fact: that magic chick dust is EXCELLENT on numerous types of food.

Dang Bobby. Can't see the pic but it sounds awesome!

Awesome stuff today being posted guys,Way to go SS's you guys killed it .

I received mine today as well and the SS HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK !

Pics coming

mKinNRg7LVtVLANH7

Sleeve of TopFlight gamers,Sleeve of Srixon yellow Zstars , Sleeve of Titleist Prov1 a few epoch tees , SeeMore sticker,SeeMore T-Shirt witch is awesome and A Mind blowing See More SI4 SS 303 putter with an Orange See More head over. Totally freaking Awesome !

Thank you to my SS you have went way above and beyond and it is very much appreciated. I hope you and you family have a wonderful Christmas .

36410bfb2878647a2373ed1e5cdbdde7.jpg

Holy cow....

The Santas are killing it this year.

This thread has been awesome. I'm so glad I got to be apart of it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big day for THP with the secret Santas! I love all of it!

Some killer gifts being posted.

Man crazy good gifts popping up! Love this place!

Wow. Secret Santa's are absolutely killing it this year.

This thread has been an absolute blast this year and the Secret Santas have been incredible this year.

That said - I had a note in my mailbox last night that I have a couple of boxes waiting for the me at the rental office. Apparently they were too big for them to leave in my mailbox or front door so I will need to swing by and get them. Problem is that the office is open pretty much when I am at work. Not sure if one is from my Secret Santa, but if it is - I am not ignoring whatever you have sent.

So look at what was on my desk this morning when I walked into my office:

64e37fdf232259ab723fd8f16933d880.jpg

It immediately put huge smile on my face as I realized that I hadn't ordered anything so it had to be my SS gift.

Opened the box and found the letter first (PS to my SS. I love that this was typed and printed from notepad!):

b57cfe9ec61cbb13d9cfbbe8bfe8bbd5.jpg

Bourbon!!!!!! Oh yeah! Someone knows me quite well. This baby will be popped tonight!

This defiantly more than I could ask for! I absolutely love it!

Here is a pic of the entire haul:

2ca4d29173a28ab3215a855e73de3637.jpg

Thanks again to my secret Santa for everything!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Nice haul Hickerad!

Wow the SS are really setting the bar high!

Back