The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Direct request sent to get all 130+ of us viewing the thread a view of the full bag shot!

Right now, I imagine these guys are on the Driving range, or milling around the practice green in amazement.

Tee time in approx. 40 minutes!

Direct request sent to get all 130+ of us viewing the thread a view of the full bag shot!
I second this please..

And for the sake of Canadan's emotions hahaha

Somebody text GolferGal...

Bags look fantastic. Love that logo!
Can't wait to hear how the new gear plays for everyone.
I'm sitting here smiling at all the awesomeness going on out there.

I second this please..

And for the sake of Canadan's emotions hahaha

Canadan might have an aneurysm if he doesn't get that pic soon!

hahaha, it's really hard to comprehend how amazing this course is..

Then you see a range with divot tarps down. My good god these dudes are experiencing something today.

hahaha, it's really hard to comprehend how amazing this course is..

Then you see a range with divot tarps down. My good god these dudes are experiencing something today.

Next year. Either we get in, or we send someone in wearing a go pro vest so we can get a first person view of the round/course.

"Let me show you how we do it in the pros" - Shooter McGavin
dd71d74a913c20b6628351713495d4ef.jpg

Well I just got caught up with the last 50 pages. Getting caught up was the most productive hour of work I have had in a long time.

Team Callaway working on the scoring clubs. Afterall, the short game is where winning teams win.
c0226d4f17b68c134d3af9dbff7ef9bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy wouldn't it be nice to be on the same team for once? I think next year's Grandaddy would be the perfect time for it! haha

Next year. Either we get in, or we send someone in wearing a go pro vest so we can get a first person view of the round/course.

Range time
badff8e112feb8544384f202e8a9b203.jpg

That looks like a different range than last year. The sun is casting shadows in the opposite direction.

Edit: I think I get it, you guys are just at the opposite end of it. Looks nice there too...

The guys in Navy putting on a stripe show. Not sure what guys in green are doing.
2e2f99be7de362412fbfeea7d6c97993.jpg

WOW!!! So. Much. Awesome.

Good luck today, you got this!

The day/week just gets better and better...............

That looks like a different range than last year. The sun is casting shadows in the opposite direction.

Back of the range. You can see the comfort station in the background of the guys between holes like 5-6 or 6-7 I don't remember. I just remember the comfort station because that was the first one I experienced haha

The guys in Navy putting on a stripe show. Not sure what guys in green are doing.
2e2f99be7de362412fbfeea7d6c97993.jpg

They're getting ready to take some points.

Back