Velardo/EthanvsJman/Neb
Pete/FinleyvsCdpkook/Harv
Jrod/RhivsPhillyV/Rallo
Score:
ZC 9 points
TR 3points

Nice hole here. #1 on the Clive.
d8410d70e774242cb4d50910e39d66ce.jpg
That may be my favorite hole on the 2 courses. The backdrop of the mountains as you are hitting your tee shot is incredible.

The pictures of the course are wonderful guys. Flowers, landscape, etc. All the little things that you look for in a course setting itself apart from the others. Just wonderful looking.
Just wait. I think the Clive is the prettier of the two courses. However, that's like trying to decide between two super models.

Well I just got caught up with the last 50 pages. Getting caught up was the most productive hour of work I have had in a long time.
Right there with you brother. You folks are killing the coverage!

Just wait. I think the Clive is the prettier of the two courses. However, that's like trying to decide between two super models.

Debate for days and no real way to pick a winner but fun a heck trying.

Yes free wifi in first class. Can miss out on this last nine. Like the format for TR!!! Let's go and scrap some points out now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to 441 for keeping the scoreboard in check. I would be lost like no other without it. Secondly we have to also thank those who are getting those updates to Mike! GG and host are killing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep grinding team redemption!

All right boys and girls, I have to bail to make a 7pm meeting, Golfergal has the updating reigns (give her some help as you see items posted), Good luck Team Redemption and I'll be back tomorrow with the updates!

Let's win at least 4 in this last session for the day, definitely need it!

Has pace been that much of a problem today? Seems like everyone is playing really well

Love love loving these WITB videos. Great job!

Back