2016 Grandaddy Announcement

Congrats Canadan!!!

Having met Canadan a couple times and a great conversation on a plane I am extremely happy for him to have this awesome opportunity and hope I can join him.

My man Canadan! Congrats buddy!

What a great event run by the best in business. Congrats to Canadan! From my time here he seems like a great leader and perfect person to end the reign of the ZooCrew.

The 2016 squad is definitely in good hands.

I can't watch the video at work (will watch it later when I get home to see what Harry had to say) but it is obvious from the posts who was chosen :D

Congratulations Dan, I don't know you like others on here do, but I have no doubt you will take this responsibility and run with it as well as all of your predecessors - and hopefully you can go that one step further and lead the team to victory

Would love to join you on that journey, but if not, you will have my support

Congratulations, Dan!!! Truly happy for you!!! It is well deserved.

Congrats Dan

Wow very nice. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, Dan.

No-brainer of a decision for the next captain.

Congrats Dan. Lead us to the belt and soak in the entire experience!

Wow! that was quick, good choice. Congrats Canadan! Only 360 days of training left, better get on it LOL!`

Congrats Dan! I want to say "bring home that belt", but really just enjoy the hell out of the experience, and preserve this event for years to come. It really is THAT awesome.

Congrats Dan! This decision just makes a ton of sense to me. Someone I'd be happy to play for in any event, let alone the Grandaddy.

AWESOME CHOICE!!

Way to go Dan. You'll do great.

#RedemptionDan

Congrats Dan, so much AWESOME for you!!!

Atta boy Dan! You will rock this! Hope I'm there as well!

Danimal!!!! Congrats brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTG!!!

Congrats Dan!!!! That is awesome news!

Congrats Dan!!! You will make a great captain. You are the chosen one to lead the thp team to Grandaddy victory! The force is strong with you. It's in your destiny. I can't wait to root this team to victory. #1fan

Back