Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had one of the best weekends of my life. I feel so fortunate to have THP as a driver of my free time.

This community......

Its Tradition.

I just had one of the best weekends of my life. I feel so fortunate to have THP as a driver of my free time.

This community......

I'm happy for you dude. So happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This community......
Thats awesome dude

CES and PGA shows in just a few weeks!

Actually read through the WHOLE grandaddy thread today. The whole thing made me happy to be a part of this community

Having dinner with the in-laws... in Córdoba, Argentina. :D :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Having dinner with the in-laws... in Córdoba, Argentina. :D :D

22d16fcfb48df2d60bab70c2c58d91ea.jpg

Enjoy and I might be a little jealous of the food you will be enjoying

Will definitely be enjoying. I have a standing offer to learn how to cook asado, so I will be partaking.
Enjoy and I might be a little jealous of the food you will be enjoying

This community......
Bro, the feeling is totally mutual. The break I needed for my mental health like I said before was very evident. When you approached me with the idea I couldn't have said yes fast enough. I'm being completely honest when I say even if we didn't golf and we just played ping pong all day and night I would have been more than happy to still make the drive to hang out. That is what I'm so grateful for this place. The friends it has brought into my life. Remember, there's red ships and blue ships, but there's no ships like friendships!

THP is truly a special place.
My wife's Grandmother passed yesterday afternoon and friends on here have reached out to offer condolences to pass to her. Truly a special place filled with special people.

Thank you all who have become such fantastic people to Louann and Myself.

Today is just one of those days.
Sometimes all one needs is a little bit of motivation...Thanks for supplying it.

In the past two weeks, we moved into our new house and I became an uncle for the first time. So many things to be thankful for.

I've known since before Thanksgiving but it got finally confirmed this afternoon, I get to go to Germany for 10 or 11 days in January for work.

In the past two weeks, we moved into our new house and I became an uncle for the first time. So many things to be thankful for.
Thats all kinds of awesome...congrats

Always love it when you give someone a shot and they just freaking impress you.

Had a guy walk in last week looking for a job as a mechanic, had worked at a few shops in Miami but moved back home to Sarasota. Was pretty quiet and didnt interview the greatest, but I gave him a shot.

First day was today and he impressed the hell out of me and my Service Manager.

Had a guy walk in last week looking for a job as a mechanic, had worked at a few shops in Miami but moved back home to Sarasota. Was pretty quiet and didnt interview the greatest, but I gave him a shot.

That's awesome Ryan! Sometimes the most knowledgeable and skilled people aren't the best spoken.

That's fantastic that the chance paid off and dude is more proficient than you thought.

That's awesome Ryan! Sometimes the most knowledgeable and skilled people aren't the best spoken.

It's like you know me, I don't interview well at all and I think I'm fairly knowledgeable at a few things.

Sometimes those risks pay off. Had a couple guys like that who worked for me. Glad you got someone good.

I just paid off the Outback. NO MORE PAYMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back