2016 Grandaddy Announcement

So captain Canadan will most likely get his first teammate this week! Fingers, toes, everything crossed!

Captain Canadan has a nice ring to it! Congrats Dan!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So captain Canadan will most likely get his first teammate this week! Fingers, toes, everything crossed!
So cool the team will probably be 2 by the end of this week, and even before 2015 is over the team starts to take shape!!!

Captain Canadan has a nice ring to it! Congrats Dan!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, it really does. For those that haven't had the pleasure of a round with Dan, he is fun to be around and exudes a quiet confidence both on and off the course.

I wonder how Harry is going to feel about having his behind handed to him by someone that doesn't tie his shoes?

Only got 1 word for this..... Awesome!

But THP always likes to throw a surprise when you least expect it. Thank you for everything you guys do behind the scenes

Dan and I text once a month. It's always a pleasant and short conversation. I see Dan once a year and always get the best hug when I see the guy. He is like the white brother I never had (he doesn't see color). I've learned a lot from Dan over the years and I am thankful for that. A number of guys will get to see what I see. They may not get the hugs and love I get but they'll hear his sarcasm, his intolerance for ignorance, watch him swing a club like a tour pro and watch him have fits on Bermuda greens (he can't read the grain)

My point is that Dan is a great guy with a bright future on and off the golf course. This soon to be dad will lead in his own way and somebodies will be better for it.

Congratulations again Dannyboy!

Too early for a 2016 battle-cry?

I think the only crying Dan will her will be from his boy in a couple weeks. Daddy Danny has a good ring!

I was just in the WITB thread and noticed the new captains clubs. Got me wondering if he'll be the first THPer to be fit into some MB's? Hmmm...

Man, it's been a real treat playing that style of iron, and I'll be the first to admit of my lack of confidence in the more forgiving heads (so weird) but I'm really only confident in one thing when it comes to what I'll be playing on course with Callaway next year.... I'll be fit by brilliant Callaway fitters, and will go with exactly what they recommend with complete confidence.

Looks like you won't have to wait long to find out who your first teammate is! #THPGoldenTicket

I am so glad about this!!!!

Yes, it really does. For those that haven't had the pleasure of a round with Dan, he is fun to be around and exudes a quiet confidence both on and off the course.

I wonder how Harry is going to feel about having his behind handed to him by someone that doesn't tie his shoes?

JB and I have a bit of an unspoken agreement that if necessary, the shoes get tied at big events... Now, they might be obnoxiously loose, but tied nonetheless. It is pretty funny when it annoys people though.

I think the only crying Dan will her will be from his boy in a couple weeks. Daddy Danny has a good ring!

I was thinking more along the lines of GrandDanDaddy :D

This morning GG and I sent over a chicken and waffle breakfast along with a congrats cake to the marketing department at Callaway.
We also sent this message from Canadan.

Hawk sighting....CAW CAW

They had a little bit of a come back here.

Niiiice. I love it. Not done fighting. Heck no! THP needs to get that belt! I believe we can put a team together that can do it. I believe in Captain Canadan!

They had a little bit of a come back here.

Probably the best tweet ive ever seen

love the determination Captain!

tomorrow at this time you will know who your first teammate is, what are you hoping for in that person?

hahaha, all finley was missing was a toilet flush

someone contact callaway HR about filming in the bathrooms

New thread with those because they deserve to be seen.

The Callaway reply is priceless! BAHAHAHAHA!

Back