RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww yeah.....hope u cna make it buddy, its been too long

Agreed. When I first saw the dates I was thinking it was in the middle of the week (my bad). If I'm able to do it, I would probably drive down Thursday night.

Agreed. When I first saw the dates I was thinking it was in the middle of the week (my bad). If I'm able to do it, I would probably drive down Thursday night.

how fars the drive?

Says about 7.5 to 8. Not as far as I was expecting

Thats not bad at all, and Id imagine some other folks from out your way (or on the way) might be signing up too

Looks like the weekend will work for me. No big work conflicts. Can't wait for sign up info!

I'm going through the worst THP event hangover imaginable. I may need to make this happen

I'm going through the worst THP event hangover imaginable. I may need to make this happen

We can car pool to the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've talked to a couple of people that have played here recently and they HIGHLY recommend playing there. Those that get in are in for a treat.

.if it doesn't, come visit me!

As if there was ever a doubt

basically 2 months to go for this one, will be here before we know it

Well that is an exciting announcement.

And full details will be released this week.
Close to home. Played it before. Very slight advantage for a shot at a HOF tag after about 12 tries.....?

Curious to hear the details.

And full details will be released this week.

For those keeping track, I would say late Thursday or Friday.

The RTJ courses are some of the best bang for the buck courses out there. I love Oxmoor Valley in BHam and met my first THPers at The Shoals.

For those keeping track, I would say late Thursday or Friday.

Will keep my eyes locked on this thread.

another day closer, JB is putting the final touches on this one as we speak, going to be a GREAT time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back