Odyssey Putters Thread

It would be sweet if the dude on the bay trying to sell that Old Course Odyssey blade cover dropped his price like.. 100 bucks for a few minutes.

That cover is amazing.
I saw that one. If only it was mallet cover I'd own it already lol

I'll just leave this here ; )
173261e1e8871f49950262619eeeba46.jpg
Why must you tease me?

I'd be happy to bring any of these to club clash for you to roll
And I'll be happy to let you do that!

Im hoping to have a Works Tank Cruiser by end of the week.

Ugh...that plumbers neck top secret #7! I'd be happy to take my name off the item and allow that to be up for the holiday albatross club contest thing :D

Ugh...that plumbers neck top secret #7! I'd be happy to take my name off the item and allow that to be up for the holiday albatross club contest thing :D
I love that 7ch!

I can see why. That one is incredible. And is the top 777 one basically a CH as well?
The 2 777 I have are center shaft and single bend

Why does shipping take sooooooooo looooooooooooooong from Japan. I am as patient as my 4 year old right now.

Little putting practice last night and just now. Gotta say I'm rolling the 7ch a lot better right now than just a week ago. It's taken some time to get the stroke down pat and not rush things. I'm a big fan of the Works insert

That's not very nice unless you generously bring a few extras to a THP event to see up close.....oh wait. Thanks again! Rolled that CS oh so well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want this in a bad way...

img55b52bea6e2a4_l.jpg

A little trade with my boy Cbaker and I'm all set to give this bad boy a run for a while... Although it will need maybe a degree or two upright and lengthened to 35.

That got there QUICK!

Back