Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

One of many times I wish I lived in Florida.

Really excited for this one. Very awesome course and they're very happy to have us. Good people on top of some fun stuff to test, it's gonna be a blast.

Never played it, looking forward to it as well Wardy

I'd love to play and contribute info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I win the $11 million in the Hoosier Lottery tomorrow, I'll be there!

I'd love to play and contribute info

I will add you to the list.
Dont forget to sign up for the 2016 Albatross Club.

I will add you to the list.
Dont forget to sign up for the 2016 Albatross Club.

You bet. I'll take care of it this week

There are a ton of events on the schedule this year, I would hate to see someone spend a bunch of money to come down for a single round of golf.

This absolutely would not get in the way of any other event(s) I might be fortunate enough to participate in. Truth be told, something a touch later might end up being more realistic than early January (and needed, when we're in the long-drawn winter up in Chi-town). I'll be keeping my eyes out for additional gatherings when you post them.

Another great THP event.

Have fun guys and enjoy the opportunity to hang out with other THP'ers.

Looks like a great group and a fun opportunity, I'll be in state but on the opposite coast at an academy with my instructor.

Good group so far and still a lot more locals. We are going to limit this to 16 people so I can make sure we have enough time on range to gather data, etc.

Could u put me in??

Sure thing Pudge.
Just make sure you sign up for the 2016 Albatross Club at your convenience.

Shaping up to be a solid group!

Hey JB - If you still have spots I'd like to come over and play. Had hoped to get my first THP event this year, but the schedules just didn't align. This looks like a great way to start '16.

Of course buddy. I'm mobile right now, but will add you to the list in the morning.

I'd like to join if there are still slots available.

Hey JB - If you still have spots I'd like to come over and play. Had hoped to get my first THP event this year, but the schedules just didn't align. This looks like a great way to start '16.

I'd like to join if there are still slots available.

I have added you both to the list in the first post.

Last edited:
nice turnout for this one!

Always room for one more friend....

yeah as much as I love FL (especially this time of year) thats a pricey 1 rounder for me, gotta save my pennies

Can't do that weekend, but i might be in Sarasota the following weekend

Back