THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

pretty crazy prize

#FreakingAwesome

Mind - blown-

True Temper is tweeting about it, give them a shout if you get a chance and tell them your thoughts on the prize

I tweeted it but ill post it too. Im blown away, but not all that surprised lol theres no such thing as impossible around here anymore

Crazy awesome!!!

Out with the disgusting, in with the awesome.
2016 is all about Changing the Game.

Someone block Winchell from these threads. If he sees this when he wakes up hes going to get sick

And boy am i glad i didnt drop the ball on not building the captains daughters a playground

True Temper is tweeting about it, give them a shout if you get a chance and tell them your thoughts on the prize

Sorry I was too excited after reading it that I tweeted about it before you had the chance haha.

#MemphisBBQ

Mic Drop

Memphis, I've never been. I hear they have decent music and some crazy good BBQ as well.

Such a top notch VIP experience from THP and True Temper. Wow. I'm blown away. Team Michigan will be ready, but be forewarned I may be the captain but I'm also a player, I plan to bring it to Regional Rivalry!! #nocoachingfromthesidelines #Leadbyexample

This is crazy!!!! #THPRegionalRivalry is going to be off the hook exciting!!! We know two, but who will be the third!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Winchell...you postpone or move up that honeymoon yet?

Memphis, I've never been. I hear they have decent music and some crazy good BBQ as well.

Such a top notch VIP experience from THP and True Temper. Wow. I'm blown away. Team Michigan will be ready, but be forewarned I may be the captain but I'm also a player, I plan to bring it to Regional Rivalry!! #nocoachingfromthesidelines #Leadbyexample

A captain with game! That is 2 points!

Last edited:
I've got the wood, hammer, and nails. Play set should be constructed by cloud clearing today.

#THPRegionalRivalry just pushed the envelope. Let's fast forward this to June!!!

A little bit more golf outdoors and then its sim season to stay fresh for this event

Thats brutal haha

I mean he could book a 24 hour spa treatment for his soon to be wife. #SlipBackForRR

And boy am i glad i didnt drop the ball on not building the captains daughters a playground
#dammit

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

How's two tickets to opening day sound? #I'mMovingUp

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sorry Club Clash

Back