If you could only play one club the rest of your life....

Are we talking a specific club or just a given club 'slot'? If specific, my Vokey 56*. If not, a 6 iron.

The 7 iron. In the immortal words of Roy McAvoy: "And then there's the 7 iron - I never miss with the 7 iron. It's the only truly safe club in my bag."

kevin_costner_tin_cup_main.jpg

Exactly what i was thinking when i saw this thread. 7i for me too

SCOR 44 wedge for me.

Definitely my 6 iron. It's the club I have the most confidence in and to tell the truth, I'd probably end up with a better score than I do using all 14.

I keep telling my father in law he needs to try and play a few holes with just his driver, it is totally his swiss army knife for golf, he could use it from anywhere.

I think I'd use my 5 or 6 iron.

I would go 7 iron

Probably my driver haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7i is my most reliable club so that's probably what I'd use. lots of interesting/enlightening answers in this thread. :act-up:

3h for me, maybe even 5h.

7 iron

5 wood

7 iron

I'm thinking 5 iron but I'd probably quit as well.

7 iron for me. I can flop or skull it with the best of them.

8 iron for me. When I pure it... I'm golden. When I miss... it will make everyone on the course crack up because lord knows where the ball is going. I need to use that to my advantage.

Nothing. JRod, Canadan and I would be somewhere shooting pool.

Couldn't do it. You want the 7i or the 7i? Tin Cup style, no thanks.

7i and the game would still be fun.

My Scotty Cameron. I'd take it to bed with me each night too if my wife would let me...

My Odyssey 1W Works putter, I may upgrade to the next version of this putter but I won't change from the 1W style - had it also in the Versa, just love it.

6 or 7 iron for me. I'd probably try to use a 6 if I could because it would give me a better chance of having enough length to get to more greens in regulation. Because let's face it, my short game is going to suck with either.

7 iron for me.

Back