Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Just to confirm my liking for hardcore over core I played core free for all and went 6-15. Then same weapon and actually same map (aquarium) played hardcore free for all and went 28-18.

Just to confirm my liking for hardcore over core I played core free for all and went 6-15. Then same weapon and actually same map (aquarium) played hardcore free for all and went 28-18.

A player. I still don't think you ever sent me a friend request

A player. I still don't think you ever sent me a friend request
It said I did. It has you listed in my requests. Tryan34 correct. If not tbaker34929 is mine if you want to send me a request

It said I did. It has you listed in my requests. Tryan34 correct. If not tbaker34929 is mine if you want to send me a request

Must have missed it I'll check tonight when I get to Dallas

Not sure how I feel about how easy it is to get golden guns in this game. I remember when you needed like 500 headshots or something like that to get Gold in Modern Warfare. I've had the game for less than a week and I have all but 3 AR's golden already, of which 1 will be golden after about 2 or 3 more games, and 1 of which I can't do because I'm not level 55 yet. It's fun to get golden guns, but I pretty much use AR's exclusively and I'm going to have all the camo challenges done in less than 2 weeks.

Oh, I also love hardcore now. I have a better KD than regular dom and a 2/1 win loss ratio as well

You animal.

I've had this game since release and still haven't hit 55. Don't think I ever will either.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not sure how I feel about how easy it is to get golden guns in this game. I remember when you needed like 500 headshots or something like that to get Gold in Modern Warfare. I've had the game for less than a week and I have all but 3 AR's golden already, of which 1 will be golden after about 2 or 3 more games, and 1 of which I can't do because I'm not level 55 yet. It's fun to get golden guns, but I pretty much use AR's exclusively and I'm going to have all the camo challenges done in less than 2 weeks.

Oh, I also love hardcore now. I have a better KD than regular dom and a 2/1 win loss ratio as well

I dont even pay attention to gun goldness or anything. I just kill peeps.

You missed a show last night, I was straight rolling fools (FINALLY)

You animal.

I've had this game since release and still haven't hit 55. Don't think I ever will either.

Well with my recent back problems, the doctor prescribed a lot of resting right now. To me that means COD haha.

Well with my recent back problems, the doctor prescribed a lot of resting right now. To me that means COD haha.
Hehe every time I try to play it lasts give minutes before I realize I didn't magically become good overnight and quit

was odd, and I had a house full of people watching

#AintScaredOfPressure
For real. There were like 97 people in the back ground. And your little nephew with in-game commentary was classic.

I'm not really enjoying this game. Maybe there's just too much going on gun and customization wise. I enjoy battlefront because it's simple. I'm a rank 12 in this game and get rolled frequently. All the guns and stuff is intimidating. I miss the old days hahaha.

Also, the ELO sight is money

I'm not really enjoying this game. Maybe there's just too much going on gun and customization wise. I enjoy battlefront because it's simple. I'm a rank 12 in this game and get rolled frequently. All the guns and stuff is intimidating. I miss the old days hahaha.

It was one of my biggest complaints and still is to some degree. There is so much crap outside actual gameplay and it annoys me to some degree.

But give it a chance and at least get into the 40s. I'm in prestige lvl2 now and really enjoy it

Also, the ELO sight is money

I LOVE the ELO. Best sight in the game IMO

Not sure if I have used the ELO. Is that the last one unlocked?

First Preview for the new DLC. I am not overly excited about the Multi Maps, but new ZOMBIES!!!

My use of the trophy system tonight was on point. Like a boss.

Back