Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I also got the white and blue True Linkswear shoes.

My first athletic box. Adidas long sleeve polo which is very thin and a link soul zip up sweatshirt. Not bad for the initial discounted price. I was hoping for a pair of spikeless shoes though...

image.jpg1_1.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

I really dig that zip up!

Hey all! Just received my first box from Short Par 4 this weekend (used $20 discount code).
I received a pair of TRUE Linkswear Motions, white/black. Although I do like TRUE, I was a little disappointed. These shoes are selling online for $40-$50. For $25 it's still a great deal so I can't complain too much. After reading some reviews I just was hoping for a little more "value" in the box. We'll see what next month brings.
Here's a $20 off link for anyone that wants to try it, also helps me out as well: http://shortpar4.refr.cc/X99ZLB9

This is the first month I'm not jealous of the boxes. I tried True shoes and didn't care for them, and the Adidas gear doesn't interest me much either.

This is the first month I'm not jealous of the boxes. I tried True shoes and didn't care for them, and the Adidas gear doesn't interest me much either.
yeah, the next long sleeve polo I wear will be the first

I've never warn truelinks shoes before so I'll give an unbiased opinion when I go golfing with them this weekend (benefit to living in Florida) so Far I have been impressed, with 3 polo's 1 sweater (that I finally wore saturday night as it got cold for Florida, 62) and shoes in 3 months, I'm hoping next month I get some pants and the black clover hat, those look really cool, and I may end up just buying the hat somewhere else.

For those out there that have received a polo in the their SP4 box in past months, are the collars that soft and flimsy kind? I was in a local golf store this weekend and seemed liked 50% of the polos I saw had that really soft and flimsy collars. Not looking forward to next month's box if that kind of polo is a possibility.

Got the black True Linkswear shoes. Not happy with them as I don't wear black shoes. I'll try to sell them.

My first athletic box. Adidas long sleeve polo which is very thin and a link soul zip up sweatshirt. Not bad for the initial discounted price. I was hoping for a pair of spikeless shoes though...

image.jpg1_1.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

That linksoul jacket sold in my golf shop for $125 last fall. That's a pretty good score.

A few of us got it in prior months. It is a really nice jacket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to my first box in January.

I got the True shoes in black. I like them.

If you give someone the referral link and they sign up, how does the 50% off get applied to your next order? Anyone had experience with this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you give someone the referral link and they sign up, how does the 50% off get applied to your next order? Anyone had experience with this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since its auto charge it should just be a charge of $22.50 versus $45.00.

That zip up is just slick! Love it! Kind of wishing that would have been in my box instead of the Adidas pants.

I got a long sleeve and short sleeve Adidas Golf Shirts. I am underwhelmed and expected something better (shoes would've been great) based on what everyone else has been getting. 2 golf shirts kind of sucks.

So I'm fairly disappointed with this months results. I got the white and blue TrueLink shoes that others have posted pictures of. I own these in black and they are fine. I put this in the "meh" category...I have enjoyed getting products I probably wouldn't buy for myself, which obviously isn't the case here. The real bummer is my exchange. I returned a very nice navy wool sweater that I easily would have worn off the course a lot. I got one of the GMac sweaters with the design on the front. Massive downgrade in my book. Now, to be fair, the exchange policy says you aren't guaranteed to get the exact same item back. Still, I might not wear the item I got in exchange on a bet. Bummer.

I got the white long sleeve adidas polo and adidas pants. Kinda disappointed. Sick of adidas

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

White True shoes for me, I like them...

Also got the white, red and blue True shoes. Now I can get rid of those horrendous 2009 oakleys!

image.jpg1_1.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

I'd be interested in trading the black shoes I received for the jacket you received. My shoes are 10.5. What size is your jacket?

Last edited:
For as much as I was underwhelmed by the TrueLinks shoes last night, I wore them to the range today and they are super comfortable.

I got my fist box today. Received a long sleeve black adidas shirt and a pair of Linksoul shorts.

Back