Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Just received my tracking info for my first package. says its 3.4 Lbs. man wonder what they are shipping? Cant wait to see what I get for my first month. I know I will let it go at least 2 months since I had someone sign up under me so I get the 50% off next month.

I'll probably be one and done. Two week shipping time? GTFO :bulgy-eyes:

The estimated dates that are given are always wildly off for me. SmartPost is horrible, that's fair enough, but mine usually says 10 days and gets here in 3.

Mine is 3 pounds. I am just a little mad that I signed up exactly 1 month ago. I don't want to pay for the second box until I get my first box.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to whomever used my signup code last night!! I'll post pics later today when I'm home of what my first box contains.

Tracking changed to tuesday now

Tracking changed to tuesday now

Same here.....and it's sitting in a warehouse 15 miles from me. No fault of the company...that's a FedEx thing.

Here's a coupon code that is 20 bucks off for you and 50% off next month for me if it's used. Expires 12/30
http://shortpar4.refr.cc/8M7BN8P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just found this website, I will be receiving my 3rd box saturday, 2.6 Lbs.... the first month I received the same addidas clima cool and salmon sweater as everybody (even though it's currently 81 degrees in florida, I'll wear it when it gets cooler, it's really comfortable, GF has stolen it twice to run around the house in) Last month I received to G mac shirts (went with loud and wild style) I will post pictures of them tonight but my box was different that the other i've seen, one was a bright neon orange with a pink strip on the inside of the collar and inside of the arm cuffs (kind of like it, wouldn't normally buy it but was told it looks good on me so no complaints) the other was purple with a cool pattern on the front... excited to see this months box, hoping for pants so I can say it's a "work expense"

Welcome to THP. Lots of FL people including me on here.

Have any of the Florida guys on THP received their shipment from SP4 yet? I'm mad I didn't sign up earlier... I've been golfing off and on since I was 6 (by product of Ice hockey off season I suppose) but never got into the fashion of golf until recently (I guess I should thank my ex for that, D1 golf at Alabama) I started SP4 to get clothes I normally wouldn't pay for myself (the orange shirt with pink accents comes to mind, which is now my favorite golf shirt) and learn more about the different brands I receive, have been incredibly pleased so far and can't wait for this months package.

Nope, I didnt sign up.
With companies like Fairway Styles and places like THP educating me on brands, I dont need the blind offering. Im sure it works great for others, but without a free trial to see what I am getting, I wouldnt be their target market.

How often do you do THP events? me and my dad both started getting back into golf heavily again (every other week at least we golf) and were looking to do events and together has father son bonding events and places to learn as we aren't very good (100 or under is a good round for us)

How often do you do THP events? me and my dad both started getting back into golf heavily again (every other week at least we golf) and were looking to do events and together has father son bonding events and places to learn as we aren't very good (100 or under is a good round for us)

THP Events are a bit unique because the goal is to make the impossible...POSSIBLE!

Here is a look at the 2016 THP Events calendar as it stands right now
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...79-2016-THP-Events-Calendar-Come-Join-The-Fun

Of course there are local gatherings and such which is more people playing golf rather than getting new equipment, playing world class courses, meeting OEMs, etc. There is one of these coming up in FL too.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?77129-Live-Club-Testing-Come-Join-Us

Awesome Thanks JB, looking forward to all the help THP offers and the events!

So I had the wild and loud style but wanted some athletic as well but did not want traditional and as everybody has pointed out you can not choose 2 options, I emailed requesting the change to all styles and gave them the reason why. This was the response I received "Michael,Thank you, at this time we cannot combine any 2 personas automatically. I have made the change for you to receive ALL STYLES and have made note that you wish not to receive TRADITIONAL items. The note will help this preference but cannot be guaranteed you will not receive a Traditional item ever again as it often depends on stock availability.
Regards,
Mark"

What great customer service, I wasn't even expecting him to put that note but for them to do that along with what you guys have been saying Tad has done... definitely keeping my subscription, and may even purchase one for my dad as a Christmas present.

Last edited:
Glad to see the customer service is this good.

Just got my box for this month. This is something new. No clothes, a pair of TRUE linkswear spikeless shoes. Never heard of this brand but they are listed as 109.99 on their website. Seems like pretty good value if they are any good and I don't have a pair of white spikeless shoes.
75b5b17bfe607060d2d99dc8fec31ebe.jpg

Just got my box for this month. This is something new. No clothes, a pair of TRUE linkswear spikeless shoes. Never heard of this brand but they are listed as 109.99 on their website. Seems like pretty good value if they are any good and I don't have a pair of white spikeless shoes.
They are a pretty big brand. Cult like following you seem to love or hate them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I own a pair of these in black. They are fine. This isn't nearly as appealing to me as slacks/shirts/sweaters. But that is more about me than the product.

Last edited:
Agreed

Which style did you choose? and did you happen to notice the weight of the package? I kind of hope I get these, as I have an all black pair of traditional style golf shoes, and a pair of white and neon green (volt) Nike's to go with my neon green (again Volt) nike shirt... I like to match my shoes to my outfit so the boring blacks I have are annoying, but I can't justify spending $100+ for multiple shoes, these would be a pretty good addition

I own a pair of these in black. They are fine.. This isn't nearly as appealing to me as slacks/shirts/sweaters. But that is more about me than the product.

I think this is my 6th box and I have gotten clothes every time so it's a bit of a nice change. I don't need polos every month and I have gotten a few sweaters as well. A nice jacket or something would be nice too but overall I have been pretty pleased.

I chose the wild and loud style.

Last edited:

nice. I haven't tried on a pair of True Linkswear in some years. They used to look like clown shoes, but their styling has improved.

Curious as to how heavy that package weight was?

Digging the shoes being thrown in for a month.

Of course, there is some gamble with this with some not getting something they love every month. I like surprises though.

Back