Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Just got my box for this month. This is something new. No clothes, a pair of TRUE linkswear spikeless shoes. Never heard of this brand but they are listed as 109.99 on their website. Seems like pretty good value if they are any good and I don't have a pair of white spikeless shoes.
75b5b17bfe607060d2d99dc8fec31ebe.jpg
What model shoe is that? True Motion?

I'm really hoping that I don't get shoes lol. I just bought some Adidas ones three weeks ago and I don't need a fourth pair of golf shoes.

My shipping info says 4 pounds so I'm curious if those are coming my way as well. I don't mind their look from what I can see, I don't love that T on the stripe though.

I signed up for it, here's a promo code you can enter to get $20 off on your first box:

DH6LGS6

What model shoe is that? True Motion?
Yes
nice. I haven't tried on a pair of True Linkswear in some years. They used to look like clown shoes, but their styling has improved.

Curious as to how heavy that package weight was?
I looked on the package but didn't see a weight.

Just checked my tracking, My package should be here tomorrow, as I leave tomorrow morning for the weekend.....hopefully the package is decently water proof as my normal fedex driver refuses to put anything in my garage will only put it on my front steps. And we are supposed to get snow and then warm weather.

Mine says 3ibs. and should be here on Christmas Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine should be here Tuesday. Says 4lbs, so I"m expecting shoes.. Wouldn't mind a new pair, so hopefully I like them.

Package received! Pretty happy with it also.

Pants are a tech material with some elasticity to them, feel fantastic in hand.

0973fb0aac746a902b955c101b4b7152.jpg

3f07ad7744cafe2c11728592ff96a1c9.jpg

15b0888dc4ebe8053710fbd124d62a58.jpg

That's a solid box cookie. I'm supposed to get mine on Wed I think.

I like that hat.

Same here, retail price of $27....and pants at $90 (likely sell for less). Of course, this box (and my next 2 or 3) are only $25 each so this is one hell of a bargain.

What style is that? Athletic?

Same here, retail price of $27....and pants at $90 (likely sell for less). Of course, this box (and my next 2 or 3) are only $25 each so this is one hell of a bargain.

Cookie, what style did you choose?

Received a pair of adidas pants and a red/white/blue black clover hat. Really like the hat and the pants I'm cool with even tho I already have the exact model in the same color.

I received the shoes everybody else dos with one wrinkle, mine were white and blue
3abc3a151cd1a6ce743316d122cbdc57.jpg

Guessing TrueLinksWear did not meet projections.
Personally after having a number of them, I am not a huge fan, but hope others enjoy them.

Guessing TrueLinksWear did not meet projections.
Personally after having a number of them, I am not a huge fan, but hope others enjoy them.

I would've been okay with them....but happier to get the Live Lucky Clover hat and Adidas pants this go around.

I am signed up for athletic and got all black shoes. I'm pleased since the red and blue are not my style at all.

My first athletic box. Adidas long sleeve polo which is very thin and a link soul zip up sweatshirt. Not bad for the initial discounted price. I was hoping for a pair of spikeless shoes though...

image.jpg1_1.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Back