Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a Works 7ch hard.... could grab one for 140usd shipped in mint condition. Might roll one tomorrow just to give it a go first

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Md3 Satin... Just bc my OCD is killing me

The two possible additions to my bag this offseason are a 14* aeroburner minidriver and a seemore fgp or ptm1.

Callaway 816 16* fw .... WANT.

Tell your ocd to bite it!

Trust me captain, I'm not getting rid of my Grandaddy wedges. I have a set I gamed before that will go up in the MP.

My 4 Wood is a tee only club for me 90% of the time. I'm pondering a 14* Mini to replace the 4 Wood since I never hit it from the deck anyway. It makes sense in my head at least.

Still pondering a full bag fitting... Going to have to recover some from the holidays before I start on that though!
Do it, I'm glad I did! Great information and experience.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

During the winter months ill be looking to try the m1 line and really want to try the apex hybrids.

My 4 Wood is a tee only club for me 90% of the time. I'm pondering a 14* Mini to replace the 4 Wood since I never hit it from the deck anyway. It makes sense in my head at least.
I have pondered that exact thing, buddy.

Also, after hitting a couple putts with a MXM 1W this weekend, I'm really pondering the feel of that thing and thinking the WHP might need to be upgraded.

I have pondered that exact thing, buddy.

Also, after hitting a couple putts with a MXM 1W this weekend, I'm really pondering the feel of that thing and thinking the WHP might need to be upgraded.

two solid ponders Toad.

​A Odyssey #9 putter of some sort.

Randomly pondering a set of Taylormade 2011 MC's

Pondering something to display all of my bag tags. Why do these displays have to be so expensive

Yep. That's random.

Keeping the equipment pondering thread on its toes. I didn't really play golf back in 2011, so I didn't get to ponder them then. Honestly didn't even know they were a thing until I saw some used ones in golfsmith

Stopped by a golf store today. Let the winter ponder of fairway woods begin

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of saving up for the 816 big bertha double black diamond. Already have $290 set aside for it from selling some clubs and dvd's

was really good on the range and looks nice

Gotta go with Cobra King F6 driver especially with the black and green! And liking the the looks of irons as well. That's just a ponder seeing the Wilsons are coming around for me

WHP #7
Versa #7
Metal X #7
Works #7 ...

Hmm.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Dropping the 3 wood and adding a 64* PM grind. The Heavenwood has made my 3 wood obsolete.. So I feel like I'd use the 64* a lot more.

Gotta go with Cobra King F6 driver especially with the black and green! And liking the the looks of irons as well. That's just a ponder seeing the Wilsons are coming around for me

I dont know dude, that Bio cell has EASILY been the best driver you have ever hit, must yeah id be curious how it stacks up to the F6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back