Signup Details - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, guys.

Me email is prepped
Anyone know how to get underwear sizing? Only size chart I'm seeing applies to socks:

kw-mobile-size-chart(2).jpg
Cookie, this is from the package:
1210151336a-XL.jpg

Cookie I do not, but can tell you what the guys reviewing it have said.

Dean is a 36 pants and is in a Large.
I am in a 34 pants and am in a medium

Both of us think they fit really well.
If Deano's in a Large, I hold no hope for there being any superfluffypants available. Does this eliminate me? :bulgy-eyes:

I last wore a 34 in like 8th grade, I think.

If Deano's in a Large, I hold no hope for there being any superfluffypants available. Does this eliminate me? :bulgy-eyes:

Think they go up to XXL from what I saw online this morning.

Pumped for this one. Hurry up 1pm!

Email drafted and ready to send!

Email drafted and ready to send!
Yea I just set up Outlook to send it for me at 1. I might be at lunch, or more likely, space out and forget.

Wheres everyone at? The old thread had a billion people signing up, get those emails ready!

My email is cued up and ready to send, bro.

I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one myself. Kinda hoping to not be getting blown away by a tornado at the signup time.

Email is locked and loaded. Ready to get the THP season started

Can't wait to see how the teams form! Should be a fantastic way to kick off the 2016 THP schedule.

Would love to sign up for and play in this event but I'll only be cleared to play for about 2 weeks in February. Good luck to everyone who signs up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your thoughts.

What size pants are you?
Im a size 34 and wear the medium.

Ddec is a 36 and wears the large.

Just dropping this here for sizing as well....

I cannot wait to see how will walk along side me in February. Best of luck to all that enter. This will be a great kick off event. Ryan is all class and I will do my best to keep up.

I cannot wait to see how will walk along side me in February. Best of luck to all that enter. This will be a great kick off event. Ryan is all class and I will do my best to keep up.

All of us hopefuls are walking a fine line....no trash talk until 7PM ET tonight.

Sounds like a great event!

You're too kind.

Looking forward to it, brother.

You're too kind.

Looking forward to it, brother.

Having you two as captains makes it an easier decision to sign up!

All of us hopefuls are walking a fine line....no trash talk until 7PM ET tonight.

I think the two caps will keep trash talk out of this event. Try to lead by example.

Are you picking me up from Atlanta?

You may be in the trailer with the rest, because I called trunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back