The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to enjoy it. Her and I love Disney so we are driving down while the rest of the family flies into Ft. Lauderdale. Had we not been arriving on NYE morning and going to Disney on New Years Day I would have hit you up for a round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long are you in Fort Lauderdale? Are you going to play?

How long are you in Fort Lauderdale? Are you going to play?

We will be down there until 1/9. Clubs will be traveling.

We will be down there until 1/9. Clubs will be traveling.

I know I need to be in South Florida that week for business in the AM. I might be able to swing a round. I'll let you know

I know I need to be in South Florida that week for business in the AM. I might be able to swing a round. I'll let you know

Tell him its FL, and will be 80 degrees and golf should be played in shorts.

Tell him its FL, and will be 80 degrees and golf should be played in shorts.

You got that right, shorts are a prerequisite

Working on an article based on this data and its pretty darn interesting stuff.

image001.jpg

This has me intrigued a bit. Curious if it's a reference to OEM's or the golfing public.

Sounds good...let me know if you can swing it.

Looking forward to a few nights in Orlando with my daughter at Disney on NYE. The joining up with rest of family in Ft. Lauderdale for the following week.

That will be fun. I know she will love it.

Just cleaned out an entire stack of apparel. I mean like 50 shirts and such.
What I found was a lot of stuff that was photographed, and then put aside. Worn once for photos and then put aside, etc. Almost all is size large and I think I am going to give it away to those that want it.

Maybe do something like pay it forward an AC membership or two and I will send you some shirts. Just thinking out loud right now.

Just got out of bed at 10:00.
I feel horrible about it, I usually get up and moving pretty early every day.
I thought "sleeping in" would be a treat, boy was I wrong!

Never again!

Just got out of bed at 10:00.
I feel horrible about it, I usually get up and moving pretty early every day.
I thought "sleeping in" would be a treat, boy was I wrong!

Never again!
I couldn't sleep for nothing last night and remember seeing the clock at 2am. Ended up waking up at 6am lol... I feel a nap coming on today. This Christmas vacation is messing us up lol.

Missed out on the blind shirt grab :banghead:

Yeah that went pretty darn fast.

I'm excited.

And 2 more DFW'ers are official for 2016.

Good on you. Wish you didn't have to, but the reward will be solid

Very cool idea on the blind shirt grab, can't wait to see the pictures once the package arrives.

As if the deluge of rain hasn't been enough this month, it is now snowing.

I couldn't believe it yesterday watching the Washington vs. Miami game in Texas and it was snowing there but raining up in Illinois. All kinds og goofy weather going on now.
As if the deluge of rain hasn't been enough this month, it is now snowing.

I couldn't believe it yesterday watching the Washington vs. Miami game in Texas and it was snowing there but raining up in Illinois. All kinds og goofy weather going on now.
At least it isn't sticking here, just something to get the kids excited as they look out the window.

Dangit justt saw that i missed the blind shirt grab

Yeah well that's good. I think we got a change of possible freezing rain coming tonight and Monday.. I don't look forward to that. Psshhh so much for Golf 2015..
At least it isn't sticking here, just something to get the kids excited as they look out the window.

Winter cleaning of the house, found some stuff I had been missing and gave up on finding and a few things I had plain forgot about.

Lots of crap being thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back