The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, did the Bears just get away with a late hit on Winston. It was a good 2-3 seconds after the ball was released

[video=youtube;Btem-P5xvFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btem-P5xvFY[/video]

And for the surprise of the year, the Chiefs can clinch a playoff spot today. Would be the first time the Chiefs and Royals made the playoffs in the same season.
Get the bubbly ready. Should have the playoffs locked up by half time against my Browns.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

****ing Winston is not going to be able to do it on his own. Between the drops, the bad pass blocking, and trouble holding onto the ball Doug Martin, they need to get WAY better.

Wow, did the Bears just get away with a late hit on Winston. It was a good 2-3 seconds after the ball was released

[video=youtube;Btem-P5xvFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btem-P5xvFY[/video]
He has been hit late all season. No idea why they don't call it. I guess the refs have decided he is big and black he can handle it.

Haha Deangelo Williams just got yanked down by his hair.
I say to that, worry more about winning than vanity and that would not be an issue.

****ing Winston is not going to be able to do it on his own. Between the drops, the bad pass blocking, and trouble holding onto the ball Doug Martin, they need to get WAY better.
The offense goes to crap as soon as Vjax is out. Is ASJ even out there? There is essentially one option in Evans and even he has very shaky hands.

It's getting harder and harder to not root for Newton.

The dude is something else. Animated, but really something else.
His on the field personality is hard to like but the guy does so much for the community when you take it all in it is hard not to root for him

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

His on the field personality is hard to like but the guy does so much for the community when you take it all in it is hard not to root for him

I see all the jawing and bouncing around... Is it a guy who's being a prick, or a guy who's just having an awesome time?

Maybe there's more to the story than i've seen as a casual fan, it's just really entertaining. Especially when the ball goes into the stands.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And hes been a professional for like 6-7 years, despite only being in the NFL for 5. :D

After a bit of googling I'll rephrase...

Cam Newton is a lot of fun to watch with a football.

Hahahah. To quote the great Judge Judy, "Just because one is a character, does not mean they have character".

I think we might be seeing the end of Manziel's career in Cleveland. They are seeing what he is capable of and its awesome

Spoiler
At holding a clipboard

I think we might be seeing the end of Manziel's career in Cleveland. They are seeing what he is capable of and its awesome

Spoiler
At holding a clipboard

He plays football? I always thought he was auditioning for Ringling Bros... #ClownShow

Spoiler
At holding a clipboard

And just as I wrote this, he throws a ball that bounced right off the defenders hands or it would have been another pick.

Really hoping the Jets can maintain and keep playing methodical football today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a play by Winston. This kid has a bright future.

What a play by Winston. This kid has a bright future.

He does. He's impressing me this year.

Glad he has his act together a good bit too.

Get the bubbly ready. Should have the playoffs locked up by half time against my Browns.

Except they need help today. Jets or Steelers need to lose. Steelers are helping out right now, Jets are not.

Except they need help today. Jets or Steelers need to lose. Steelers are helping out right now, Jets are not.
And Johnny isn't giving up yet either. Game might be a little tighter than I thought.

Julio Jones...MIC DROP!

Only game on here is Cowboys/Bills. Boo...

Only game on here is Cowboys/Bills. Boo...

With your fantasy football madness going on, its time for you to get the ticket.

With your fantasy football madness going on, its time for you to get the ticket.

RedZone at least....

and that last stupid pick is why I hate watching Dallas play. Always find a way to screw up a good drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back