What is the worst golf purchase you've made this past year....

SeeMore putter I got at the beginning of the year, used it one round and couldn't kick the Nead out... I don't know why I keep buying putters... Wilson 8802 will probably give it a run for it's money since it's pretty much the same putter.

Big Bertha Mini.

I'm going to second this. I'm still working on it, but overall the least beneficial purchase of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was probably jumping the gun and buying the 913 D2, 913 f.d and 913H from TGW. Nothing wrong with Titleist quality obviously, but I should've done more research.

TM RSI2.

Big Bertha Mini.

I'll 3rd this. I had high hopes for it and just couldn't get along with it. I can see how it could be beneficial, just not for me.

I'd really have to think about this one. Most of the things I buy that I don't love end up in friends or families bags and they love them.

It's great how our unique swings allow us to enjoy things differently.

Maybe my Nexus Cart Bag. Fantastic bag and really did everything it was supposed to do. Just really wasn't for me. After having it for a week I missed having a stand bag

Zepp swing analyzer. Worked with it for a month and after one lesson realized how useless it was for my swing.

My worst was renewing a membership at a club that I didn't have any confidence in, only for them to prove my instincts right multiple times throughout the year. Luckily, this year is over and I won't make that mistake again.

This year it was probably a W/S M3 hybo. Didn't work at all for me, but all is well since I passed it on to my brother and he loves it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Would probably have to be the W/S m3 hybrid for me. I bought it super cheap on ebay, but after I took a couple of swings with it and I knew it was not the one for me. Only other thought would be the nike vapor driver. I bought the driver because I hit it well in a simulator but that was really before I understood about driver loft and shaft flex (pre THP days). It was really good at when my swing was on, but when it was just a little off then that club made me hate everything.

Probably putter grips. So much $$$ spent on grips that I either traded or sold soon after.

Several years ago I tried the New Decade Multi-compound grips. Felt decent in the store, actually hit a hybo that had one on it and did not feel all that bad, so decided to have them installed on my irons. On the course and on the range I HATED every swing with them. They felt like I was holding on to a piece of sand paper. Replaced them with a set of UTX grips and never looked back.

Bridgestone 715 driver. Bridgestone j15 dpf irons. Srixon u45 utility iron.

The bs clubs were both huge disappointments considering I bagged all j 40 clubs. Gave up on Bridgestone and discovered cobra drivers and srixon irons. And my golf game got better.

Scoreband Pulse laser rangefinder - even at half price it was a bust. Guess my hands shake too much for this quality of laser to work well. Plus home course does not have prisms on pins so totally useless on the course.

Greens fees. What a disaster this year was.

3.8 to an 8.1 cap. That has to be done sort of record.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

14' bounce PM SW. Haven't played a bunker this year where ( thought I was going to - story for another time ) I needed a high bounce club like that. Plus, I thought the feel would grow on me - it didn't - and I knew the looks never would.

I love how involved their are in thp and think they're a great company, but I didn't get along with their products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny how stuff works for some and not others! Buying my Seemore was probably the best club investment I made all year!

Funny how stuff works for some and not others! Buying my Seemore was probably the best club investment I made all year!

the beauty of the modern landscape of equipment!

Mizuno mp-h5 2 iron....what in the world was I thinking....

Bio cell plus it just did not work for me

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jetspeed 3h Hybrid - Can't hit this thing worth a damn. luckily I paid less than $40.00 for it so wasn't a big deal.

Bought a few shafts for my R1 that didn't work out. Ended up staying with the Stock Stiff Rip Phenom.

As far as golf things I did this year I probably shouldn't have, I shouldn't have sold my old DCI 990 Irons and the Ping Eye 2 Irons I had. The money they sold for really was not much in comparison to having a spare set of clubs around. But C'est La Vie as they say. Can't go back in time, so only thing to do is move forward and hope to not make similar mistakes in the future.

When I bought my driver I tried what was new at the time in a 2 hour Goldsmith session. I tried all the new things I couldn't afford at the time. (Vapor, Aeroburner, R15, and a few others.) I should have tried what I was actually going to buy. I also bought the RBZ Stage 2 which I had never hit but got on a killer deal at the time. They didn't have the stiff or x-stiff shaft which I should have waited for. Now I have a driver I can't swing faster than 50% power or it goes 90 degrees right as soon as it gets airborne.

You've given me the courage I need to say this publicly - I bought one this year (granted, not fit) and just could not make it work. I wanted it to so badly, but it didn't perform for me at all.
This. It hurts me that it is in my closet right now.. SeeMore makes pretty putters.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

A whole plethera of putters... Every brand every style... Lost so much money on putters this year. But finally found one I liked.

Back