Odyssey Covers Thread

Last I checked, they didn't make a Canadian one. :(

Gotta adapt to the situation!
They do make them. Though the one I saw was pricey for the condition
68658df4045a98567ff8b7fb956b77a5.jpg
3814a506c71ae4c46d2c67a1d10275be.jpg

Dan just fainted.

haha I haven't seen that one. I bet it's awesome.

Actually, there's a blue one with the Scotland flags rolling around that I kinda want.

Yea, UK odyssey sells it. That's how I got my England flags head cover. Got it on ebay shipped from the UK for stock cost

So jman where do you looking for covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Grandaddy headcover started to crack and peel yesterday in one spot and i was soooo mad. Im going to retire it so it doesnt get worse and go with the stock headcover

So jman where do you looking for covers?

Places. Hahahahaha

Sorry dude, I'm being a selfish hoarder until I find a couple more I really want.

I'll say though, you have to search all kinds of different word combos and such. Allllll kinds..... And then get lucky still.

They do make them. Though the one I saw was pricey for the condition
3814a506c71ae4c46d2c67a1d10275be.jpg

They exist!! Nice!

That thing is beat though.. I am really rooting for Odyssey to find a way to make their covers last longer. Five round wear down is ugly.

They exist!! Nice!

That thing is beat though.. I am really rooting for Odyssey to find a way to make their covers last longer. Five round wear down is ugly.
I've had no issues with recent covers FWIW. Both on the milled collection and the works line that I gamed the hell out of.

Ya that kind of wear is rare from the head covers ive used. That thing looks like it was stuffed at the bottom of a bag and left there for a couple years

This one showed up while I was out of town (mallet IOD)

a11a903f574823eb2555516ca5cff5f6.jpg

I would love to be able to find the white and or blue USA themed covers. I know how hard they have to be to find as I look every so often on eBay. They look great!!!

My modest, but decent collection of head covers.

fbb0617d0037d2848f8a5bbedcfcee95.jpg

Still want to add the two Jman just picked up today.

I've had no issues with recent covers FWIW. Both on the milled collection and the works line that I gamed the hell out of.

I get a sense of that from the milled series. Great material and the piping seems to be doing fine for me.

My modest, but decent collection of head covers.

fbb0617d0037d2848f8a5bbedcfcee95.jpg

Still want to add the two Jman just picked up today.

I neeeeeeeeeeeed to find that Top Secret one. I've got it in mallet, but would love to find the blade.

I need to stop looking at this thread. I want them all.

The details on the back of the fang cover are a nice touch!

904a24fff52f36db6aac3796e68d20ac.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on this one. Not as fancy as others but I'll take it

904a24fff52f36db6aac3796e68d20ac.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on this one. Not as fancy as others but I'll take it

Where'd you find her?

I neeeeeeeeeeeed to find that Top Secret one. I've got it in mallet, but would love to find the blade.

We could talk sometime....there's only 1 I'm bound to.

The details on the back of the fang cover are a nice touch!

I've got this one as well that came with my putter. I'm just starting to look around for another cover just for the heck of it.

I really want one of those drain blade covers.

I may have an IOD blade cover just chilling here. not 100% on that though.
Interested in a trade? I'll offer up my Drain Blade for an IOD Blade cover.

I thought my collection was a bit bigger. think I might have traded or sold a few I forgot about...

d363560bbf54629507d04e5bda0c7b49.jpg

Back