2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

Is zach still gaming a Seemore?
Another guy playing good golf and creeping into contention.

Do you think CBS would be better served to just have a PIP of all of TW's shots on the course and everything he is doing? That way we could watch players relevant in the tournament? HA!

I LOVE PIP idea...because that way I could just ignore it.

I could watch that Martin Kaymer Swingvision video on a continuous loop all day long. Just a very simple and powerful swing with the driver, and nothing seems forced by him. Also, as a guy that goes past parallel at the top, nice to see that some pros can do the same thing and still hit it well!

He sure is. Up to -10. I dont see all the tanking that everybody is talking about. Sure some bad holes, but the wind is playing a major role in that. I just played a links course with 30 mph winds and it is just crazy.

Remember Watney started out bad and came right back into it. I think it is going to be this way to the end, which is exactly what we want. I mean if my choice is this or watching Tiger on every shot play military golf and hit fans, I will choose this every day.

He sure is. Up to -10. I dont see all the tanking that everybody is talking about. Sure some bad holes, but the wind is playing a major role in that. I just played a links course with 30 mph winds and it is just crazy.

Remember Watney started out bad and came right back into it. I think it is going to be this way to the end, which is exactly what we want. I mean if my choice is this or watching Tiger on every shot play military golf and hit fans, I will choose this every day.

I thought the last round of the Masters was fun to watch but this actually made me put the bread dough down, turn XM off and come sit down to watch live versus my DVR viewing. I'd like to see Zach Johnson or Steve Elkington pull a rabbit out of their hat. I was getting ready to type Bubba down but of course jinxed him as I thought about it and he just put it in the bunker.

So many commercials completely disrupt the pleasure of watching this unfortunately.

So many commercials completely disrupt the pleasure of watching this unfortunately.

I was just thinking the same thing. Four golf shots and then 10 commercials. If TNT, ESPN and other networks can show 10 or more full minutes of golf so can CBS.

This is exactly the kind of golf I was hoping to see. It's a battle against each other, the course, and the weather. Whoever comes out on top played their game of the year.

JB- I went to the PGA website hoping to find some stats regarding driving accuracy this week, but couldn't find any. Is that something you might have access to?

It seems like every time I look up there is someone new in a nasty lie way off the fairway. Sometimes I feel like I am watching my foursome golf instead of PGA pros. Are they hitting anything more than about 55-60%

He is and I saw another SeeMore out there yesterday but can't remember who it was.

I dont believe they have that up until after the event is concluded.

Poor Camilo, if it wasn't for that momentary lapse of reason he could be winning this thing.

What a shot by Kaymer on the 12th!

Poor Camilo, if it wasn't for that momentary lapse of reason he could be winning this thing.

Are you referring to the one when he got dressed this morning?

those shirts aren't that bad. I'd much rather have uneven stripes than those bleeding stripes from last year, BLEH!

those shirts aren't that bad. I'd much rather have uneven stripes than those bleeding stripes from last year, BLEH!

I guess taste is truly personal. To me, these are AWFUL. Last years was equally bad, but this is just an embarrasment from what was once a great brand in my opinion.

I guess taste is truly personal. To me, these are AWFUL. Last years was equally bad, but this is just an embarrasment from what was once a great brand in my opinion.

Definitely been going downhill since the awesome bridge polos, no argument there.
I'll be changing my username before long if they don't shape up!

Back