THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

ok here we go with the updated rankings after yesterdays outdoor round that ended up indoors.

Not a lot of huge moves again, but the foundation is certainly being laid.

Canadan moves up since he managed to have a boy, something Im 0 for 3 at doing.
Hickerad continues the freefall down into PhillyV land as its now winter, the playset isnt done, you had some big surprise (so I assumed christmas gifts would show up at my house, yet NOTHING was done)
Bullfrog continues the climb as he continues to play consistent low 80s golf, just whats needed for this event.
Gunner-Moving up the list because frankly Im scared to death of him, dude absolutely hammers the golf ball, almost put a hole in the sim screen and the wall and im just straight up terrified of the beating he could do to my face.
ANd by default I will welcome Pinslayer to the rankings list since he is friends with Gunner and I know whats good for me.
PhillyV- Moves up for at least OFFERING to buy me a drink yesterday, then that climb is nullified by the fact he and Robozeo got manhandled in match play by Me and GregDan.
Speaking of Gregdan, he moves to the top of the Non-Ohio division after a pretty awesome back 9 and then bonus 9 on the sim. Greggdrews has his work cut out for him.
Robozeo-No change, cant keep moving you up for driving, and I asked ya to show me something on the sim and im still waiting (that sounds weird).
Maynard moves up 4 spots for battling back after being down 5 early in the match yesterday. HOWEVER he then moves down 5 spots due to his new nickname of Goonard11 courtesy of the opp topic section.
Cbbaker moves up 3 spots for buying one of my putters but then drops 8 spots after showing up to a sim round with a staff bag....again.
Grins moves up as he was dominating his round early and I received all of my 545 irons back in tact.
Hamfirst is new to the list after jumping in for yesterdays round late in the game.
Robman7 moves up after delivering a solid on the christmas gift exchange this year.
Milkman moves up after another birtdie puts his streak at like 8,545 rounds with one.
Captaincaution will move up if we get a Jan sim round in against his wife's wishes.
WInchell falls 10 spots after not making it to the round, but instead going to watch minor league hockey.
Misike gets welcomed to the list. But then darn near falls off of it after not reminding me to try the Apex and THEN finding out he lives like 4 freaking minutes from my house. You got work to do son.
And last but not least, Ntanygd760. The advanced algorithm did not know what to do with you last week. It moved you up for your resilliancy to want to play golf 8 days a week, but then moved you down after setting the high score record of all time on the sim (at least you played better on the back). I tried to factor in the "tin cup element" but the computers just werent taking it.

Thats it for this week, my apologies if I missed anyone. Again as a reminder bribes ARE ALWAYS WELCOME and quite frankly the easiest way to move up.

Had to bring this back.
Did someone really show up for a sim round with a staff bag?
Thats hysterical.

Had to bring this back.
Did someone really show up for a sim round with a staff bag?
Thats hysterical.

This has happened twice now.
#THPSwag so it's hard to blame him. Then again no it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

So my inside sources from MI have made me aware that Team MI hopefuls in an effort to bond are each getting matching tattoos to show their allegiance to Team MI.

Sources have also confirmed one of the members had their phone hacked and the picture below was leaked to media.

Spoiler
39295_h.png

The Captain of Team MI was unable to be reached for comment

Thats hilarious.
I believe Michigan created the tramp stamp. :D

aaaaaaaaand mic drop

So my inside sources from MI have made me aware that Team MI hopefuls in an effort to bond are each getting matching tattoos to show their allegiance to Team MI.

Sources have also confirmed one of the members had their phone hacked and the picture below was leaked to media.

Spoiler
39295_h.png

The Captain of Team MI was unable to be reached for comment

Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha.

721f9f4d2820a223d40efaab1e7c68c7.jpg

Thats hilarious.
I believe Michigan created the tramp stamp. :D

Perfected in Florida though....

LOL

Back to looking for places that serve candied bacon (Had to be invented in Michigan)...:alien2:

I have zero clue what happened in this thread last night.......... Whatevs

I wanna play golf and #eatsyellowsnow

You sir, are out there...:act-up:

Hopefully we both get in!

What's that, the third time this has been posted? At least 441s post was original. :alien:

Dad always said, "Don't get mad, get even."

It's not all about the celebrity chefs in Cleveland! How about a polish sausage with pierogie on top?
0262e58450314e528b73dee8b868e422.jpg

What's that, the third time this has been posted? At least 441s post was original. :alien:

Dad always said, "Don't get mad, get even."
It only goes up when most applied. Hell it may even be the team michigan logo after this thing

It only goes up when most applied. Hell it may even be the team michigan logo after this thing
Yeah its driven quite a few Michigan people who would like to interact in the thread away.

But that's alright, we don't take it personal and will dish it back eventually.

Yeah its driven quite a few Michigan people who would like to interact in the thread away.

But that's alright, we will dish it back eventually.
lol wow ok. Nothing but rainbows and unicorns from now on. Wouldnt want to act like rivals or anything

So I'm thinking the THP custom belt would look nice with this on it for the entire Ohio team....

f0a8d09407c8492dddee40aa045dd89e.jpg

But that's alright, we don't take it personal and will dish it back eventually.

Thats a real shame, but the good news is that THP has millions of posts and they can enjoy the forum anyway they want.
Vanishing from the entire forum? Well that is really up to the individual, but will be their loss in regards to this great day we have planned.

But if "butthurt cannon" is driving someone away, then any number of things would have.

One thing to note however, is just because the negativity by some is kept to other channels, does not mean the same is not holding true in reverse.

My apologies if anyone has taken this stuff personal. Seems like we have been down this road already Just thought it was healthy back and forth but it sounds like thats not the case which is a shame since most of us all have met and know each other outside the words on the Internet.

Ill keep an eye out for updates, update the rankings and stay PC going forward in the hopes people remain excited about the event and dont hesistate to come in here.

My apologies if anyone has taken this stuff personal. Seems like we have been down this road already Just thought it was healthy back and forth but it sounds like thats not the case which is a shame since most of us all have met and know each other outside the words on the Internet.

Ill keep an eye out for updates, update the rankings and stay PC going forward in the hopes people remain excited about the event and dont hesistate to come in here.
You forgot a rainbow

Wow just sat and got caught up on this thread. Its getting laid on pretty thick in here. I like it!

All sunshine and rainbows guys.

Too bad Ohioans never get to see any of those things.

Back