Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THPers have been asking for this one for quite some time. Today we are proud to launch the ordering of the Custom NexBelt strap and buckle set. This is a limited edition item and when pre-orders are done, the order will be placed.

You can find the item available in the store and the cost is $70. If you are an Albatross Club Member, you can use your discount and that will bring the cost down to $56. However today, you will only need to pay your non-refundable deposit of $30. The remainder will be due when the item comes in stock at THP HQ and goes out for shipping (about 3-4 weeks). You will not be able to use your discount on the pre-order, but the remaining balance will reflect the correct price if you are part of the 2016 AC.

As you can see from the picture, the buckle features the iconic THP Logo and the name The Hackers Paradise. The buckle also opens up to reveal a ball marker (and you can use almost any standard ball marker). The strap is their smooth black strap and for those that have never owned a NexBelt, you are in for a treat. No sizing to worry about, no holes to worry about, just easy on and easy off with great hold.

As mentioned this is a limited edition THP item, so pre-ordering will last just a couple of days and then the order will be placed. There will not be any extras ordered, so we hope everybody that wants one can grab one while available.

0e26b1fda4bcc1340ff355bf93c5e7a1.jpg

And done.

Just to make sure i got this right and dont lose out, right now is just pre orders and there is no limit to how many can purchase these? Im literally posting this on my way to a meeting and wont be able to buy them until the end of the day and dont want to lose out

Heading to the store!
I did'nt miss this one!

• Admin
Just to make sure i got this right and dont lose out, right now is just pre orders and there is no limit to how many can purchase these? Im literally posting this on my way to a meeting and wont be able to buy them until the end of the day and dont want to lose out

That is correct.
As long as you get your pre-order in in the next 48 hours, you are good to go.
Then when they arrive, the purchaser will pay the remainder either $26 if they are AC or $40 if they are not AC.

Correct, and we will let this run for a day or two so you will be fine.

That is correct.
As long as you get your pre-order in in the next 48 hours, you are good to go.
Then when they arrive, the purchaser will pay the remainder either $26 if they are AC or $40 if they are not AC.

Thank you sir

Pre Order placed. I've heard a lot about these. A bit worried about some comments that I've heard that they are for trim guys and that 44" is the absolute max it will fit. I'm 44 so hopefully it'll be fine, but maybe need to get down to a 42 or 40...for many reasons!!

Can't wait to get it.

Done... Pre-ordered....except I didn't get the option to put in my AC discount, is that just because of pre-order and I can do the rest once they become available? or did I make a mistake because I couldn't pay attention

and done

And done...

Done... Pre-ordered....except I didn't get the option to put in my AC discount, is that just because of pre-order and I can do the rest once they become available? or did I make a mistake because I couldn't pay attention

Check out that first post.
AC discount will come out when final payment is due.
You will either owe $26 if you are an AC member or $40 if you are not.

Expliniation contained in the first post.

Check out that first post.
AC discount will come out when final payment is due.
You will either owe $26 if you are an AC member or $40 if you are not.
yeah I saw that, I just didn't know if I had to put in my AC code when I made the pre-order in the order for it to reflect that when I finished the purchase when they become available or not.

ORder placed!! Very nice!

yeah I saw that, I just didn't know if I had to put in my AC code when I made the pre-order in the order for it to reflect that when I finished the purchase when they become available or not.

It's written in the store post as well, see the bold below:

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY
This is a pre-order for the new Custom THP NexBelt. To reserve your belt we are taking a $30 non-refundable deposit, and the remaining balance plus shipping will be due when the belts arrive at THP HQ.
The NexBelts are one-size-fits-all so no need to worry about sizing. Albatross club discounts do not apply for pre-order so that function has temporarily been disabled.

I got my order in. I am beyond excited for this belt
It's also a very nice price point for these belts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order in!

Thanks for the help.... I should probably learn.... Don't go on forums and ask dumb questions until after I've had my coffee

I like that design and pre order is placed, let the NexBelt collecting commence!

Damn I want this but with Christmas, a recent Costa Rica trip and some other bills due this month we just don't have the extra cash. The belt is nice but not worth me making the wife mad for another golf purchase. Happy wife happy life. Enjoy the good looking belt fellas

And preordered! Was debating one or two and just went with one, figured I can get replacement straps with money instead. Really like the clean look of the buckle.

JB - any chance these will be ready for the #THPKickoffClassic?

And preordered! Was debating one or two and just went with one, figured I can get replacement straps with money instead. Really like the clean look of the buckle.

JB - any chance these will be ready for the #THPKickoffClassic?

Its possible. And I am hoping.

Back