The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Make sure to budget some extra days if you get in.

I read this as "Make sure to budget some extra handicap points if you get in".

:alien:

O man! I get new vacation time may 1st and need to move my wife to Tulsa at the end of may, perhaps this could be worked into the schedule!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to make this one work, looking forward to a few more details in regards to lodging and when the rounds are to check flights. Fingers crossed I can maybe make this work. #goldenticket

Will also be trying for this event! Oh yeah!

I'm pumped to try to get in this one. The timing isn't best for me because I need to be out of town the next weekend, but oh well - I'm doing whatever I can to get in and I'll figure the rest out later.

I urge anybody interested, to check out the Live Update thread from this year. See the fun that was had, because this one is going to be absolutely epic.

Are these things truly open to everyone (Albatross membership obviously)...even high cappers???

Are these things truly open to everyone (Albatross membership obviously)...even high cappers???

Absolutely. We mean that for everything we stand for. The name of the site still has meaning here.
We have had just about everything at THP Events, from whiffing on the 1st tee to under par rounds.
I have seen a score as high as 143 and as low as 68.

THP Events are about so much more than whether or not someone can golf their ball.

Heck yes man, it's always been that way, and will always be that way. THP is about the people, all of us, regardless of skill level.

This one is going to be coming fast and furious soon.

Out of all the THP events that I have followed, (Grandaddy aside) this combo of format, courses, people, location has me thinking hard about a plane ticket! I have to start hording my golf funds....
The line up of courses is so strong this year!

This is top two or three that I'm really wanting into. I hope To play my first round of Arizona golf in this event.

Looking forward to trying to gain entry to this one. Last year sounded great and with the ZooCrew it will be a blast.

It's a long shot, but this could be in play for me.
Still waiting on a couple things to clear up with work

To say this is high on my bucket list would be a huge understatement. My fingers will remain crossed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Great event at an incredible golf course. Can't wait for the opportunity to enter!

This one hit the home page today.
Lots of excitement during the planning with the Zoo Crew as there are some tricks up our sleeves.

This one hit the home page today.
Lots of excitement during the planning with the Zoo Crew as there are some tricks up our sleeves.

Im so excited for this. Right around my birthday, so Id love a nice golf trip to AZ.

All the fun and much much more.

Thanks JB and Callaway

Hope to get into this event this year.

Calendar Cleared.

I loved the first Gauntlet and wasn't able to even try last year. Hopefully I can make this one work. The Zoocrew is so much fun to play with.

I want in on this - sounds like an amazing time with some good Callaway people I've been following.

It's a long shot, but this could be in play for me.
Still waiting on a couple things to clear up with work

You would love the golf courses this is being played on!

Back