What are you drinking?

15c986d55b30df911140104d49c5d8e3.jpg

High ABV beers tonight.

Both of those are amazing, birthday cake in a glass and some sweet booziness. I was at the brewery in November and had several of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crown Apple on the rocks

If I wasn't on this no drink January I would join you. Fresh bottle awaiting me....stuff is so good.

The last of my New Belgium Accumulation Ale. My favorites seasonal brew. Now I wait 11 months for more.

Both of those are amazing, birthday cake in a glass and some sweet booziness. I was at the brewery in November and had several of both.

They were really good - my wife and I opened one of each. They're definitely different. I preferred the 20th anniversary overall, though I did enjoy the Fort.

Have you ever tried 120 min ipa or worldwide stout?

An Albatross.
Spoiler
Cant believe Dan timed it.
Spoiler
Actually, yes I can

Tito's & Tonic with a little Lime.

JM

Just finished a Vanilla Java Porter from Atwater Brewery in Detroit.

Tito's and Tonic with some lime.

JM

So, a very stiff Albatross + salty goldfish crackers = whoa... too fast on that one.

Heh. Round 2 coming?

Yep. Time for round 2.

Wild Turkey 101 with a splash of water. Stupid store didn't have my Buffalo Trace.

Wild Turkey 101 with a splash of water. Stupid store didn't have my Buffalo Trace.

Finished a glass of buffalo trace an hour ago. Excellent decision

Finished a glass of buffalo trace an hour ago. Excellent decision

I miss Total Wine. Their selection is tough to duplicate. I have to search all over Pensacola for some of my favs.

I miss Total Wine. Their selection is tough to duplicate. I have to search all over Pensacola for some of my favs.

The nearest total wine to me is about 45min away, so I just go to ABC. Good enough selection there to do some damage

More of the same.

Back