The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexbelt navy strap that left a cool stripe across the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little pinch, a little tug, and pressure in the right place....

Big toe took three times to reset.
Three painful tries.

Glad you got them back in place but that doesn't sound like much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always fun when you're away for business and the wife texts you that there is a problem with the heat in the house and she and the baby are freezing.

So I noticed this weekend that we had a bit of mold & mildew on the ceiling in our master bathroom, there's no window in there just a ceiling vent so every now and again that junk can start building up. I grabbed some heavy duty cleanser with bleach and hit the spots then scrubbed them clean.

However, when my wife woke up this morning, she realized I never wiped down the walls to make sure the left over drippings didn't work their way down the walls. How'd she figure it out? Let's just say we're probably the only people on the block with a striped paint job in their bathroom now.

:banghead:

So I basically was either working or was sick with Pneumonia over the last 4.5 weeks. Last week alone I billed 58 hours in 3 days. I was really looking forward to taking it easy for the next couple of weeks and maybe take some time off. Then the text message hit "when will you be in the office tomorrow so we can talk about your schedule?" In other words "now that you nearly killed yourself from pneumonia and worked more hours in a month than most do in 2.5 months, I need to to start killing yourself on this project." So ****ing pissed.

This is why I never feel guilty of playing 18 at lunch when the weather is nice. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is why I don't go out of my way anymore. But I like your longish lunch hours

A recent post asking if anyone had a Red THP towel they would sell had me realize I have no idea where mine is. I bought as soon as they went on sale because I missed out on the Green ones and I lost it! I didn't use it on the course and I have no idea where it is.

Brought my stuff to go practice putting on my break, change clothes and get to the course obly find out practice green is closed.

the feeling like your going through the motions... like your faking it...

I've been sidelined for the past two weeks with a pulled rhomboid. It's really hard to stay away when the progress I've been making is exciting, but I know if I get back into it too early I'll only be hurting myself. I'm itching to get out and keep practicing though.

I've been sidelined for the past two weeks with a pulled rhomboid. It's really hard to stay away when the progress I've been making is exciting, but I know if I get back into it too early I'll only be hurting myself. I'm itching to get out and keep practicing though.

What isa rhomboid? Sounds painful.
The quad area?

The quad area?

I believe its the muscle between the neck and the shoulder. But I could be wrong. I get a pain in mine sometimes. It even hurts to turn your head.

The quad area?

Muscle right alongside the shoulder blade in your back. Commonly pulled through not stretching and swinging too hard, of which I'm guilty on both counts.

Need to get a good stretching regimen prior to hitting balls at the range and playing a round, I've been lax in that.

If you are going to do something, do it the way you say your going to do it. Don't try and sugar coat anything. To lay out a plan for something then go totally way from it is absurd. While it benefits some, it doesn't benefit others. Make 3 people happy to upset 75 others... does that make sense? Who am I to say anything? I don't have to deal with it. So, maybe I won't.

That sucks bullfrog

I'll just leave this in here...
5e86fd5726986131a184a8776e1085f8.jpg

Okay I've had to shovel the dam driveway & sidewalk 3 times today before 4pm and it's still coming down. My back is starting to complain and the wife says I'll have to go out later and do it again. Just shoot me now!

Okay I've had to shovel the dam driveway & sidewalk 3 times today before 4pm and it's still coming down. My back is starting to complain and the wife says I'll have to go out later and do it again. Just shoot me now!

Brutal. Not excited about the first big snowfall here. We've got a rather healthy driveway.

Brutal. Not excited about the first big snowfall here. We've got a rather healthy driveway.

The only good thing in my future is I'll be in Nevada in 3 weeks

Best thing ever. Been using one for six years. Saves the back.

http://smile.amazon.com/Suncast-SF1...8&qid=1451954230&sr=8-16&keywords=snow+pusher

Trying to watch Oklahoma/Kansas on firstrow......awful.

Been in the ER with my wife for over 3 hours now. We're waiting for a certain doctor that I guess is covering 2 other hospitals and they're not quite sure when he'll be here. I'm glad she's resting comfortably right now but it's quite nerve racking with your loved one laying in a hospital bed hooked up with wires.

Been in the ER with my wife for over 3 hours now. We're waiting for a certain doctor that I guess is covering 2 other hospitals and they're not quite sure when he'll be here. I'm glad she's resting comfortably right now but it's quite nerve racking with your loved one laying in a hospital bed hooked up with wires.

That sucks. Hope everything turns out alright.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

e7626e5eb18a6cd329c28d0381a150ef.jpg

I should have stayed in FL when I lived there... Ugh

Always welcome back TUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back