The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't eaten there in weeks. Terrified of the idea, actually.

Just sucks the next best thing around my house now is Hothead and that is garbaaaage.

Wishing there was a Moe's. Or a Salsaritas.
Its great no lines anymore!
Figure if i die at least the family will win a lawsuit and get some cash

And the E Coli is free...but damn you better not want guacamole.

hahaha maybe even lose a few pounds in the process of being sideways ill for a few weeks.

ecc49d10aab38c62138b41b4f64f3d3a.jpg

Wrong. Still lines here

The food is bland comparable to guac once every five times up here. As long as they spice the chicken I'm good to go. Plus, there's always buffalo or chipotle tabasco

The Tabasco is there see you can actually have some flavor with your food

I dont always "miss" with programs, but man it stings when it happens.

I dont always "miss" with programs, but man it stings when it happens.
What kinda program u mean?

Turning a light on is simple, and allows for ample light for viewing important things such as a safe path to walk.

Coupled with me putting my box of parts in a spot I really don't usually put them (in the dark room BTW)....

I found them and ran my foot into them, and promptly dislocated my big and second toes.
Damnit!!

Turning a light on is simple, and allows for ample light for viewing important things such as a safe path to walk.

Coupled with me putting my box of parts in a spot I really don't usually put them (in the dark room BTW)....

I found them and ran my foot into them, and promptly dislocated my big and second toes.
Damnit!!

Ouch dude get those piggies back in place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch dude get those piggies back in place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little pinch, a little tug, and pressure in the right place....

Big toe took three times to reset.
Three painful tries.

Ouchy.

Three painful tries.

Wow dude that doesn't sound like a fun start to the new year

I hate people that just swing away in the simulator at golf stores with a swing that they normally don't use while playing golf. Some idiot that had no business swinging a club just put a damn sky mark on the freaking club that I came in to buy. The beautiful green cobra Flyz now has a sky mark that just scared the crown horribly. I should have just bought it a few days ago and been done with it. AGGHHH!!!!!

So I basically was either working or was sick with Pneumonia over the last 4.5 weeks. Last week alone I billed 58 hours in 3 days. I was really looking forward to taking it easy for the next couple of weeks and maybe take some time off. Then the text message hit "when will you be in the office tomorrow so we can talk about your schedule?" In other words "now that you nearly killed yourself from pneumonia and worked more hours in a month than most do in 2.5 months, I need to to start killing yourself on this project." So ****ing pissed.

This is why I never feel guilty of playing 18 at lunch when the weather is nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three painful tries.
Ooof I cringe thinking about it dude. Busted up tree climbers are no good.

Thanks to a certain belt company, a new RLX polo is ruined. Thanks for spending $40 on the strap & another $80 on the shirt.

Thanks to a certain belt company, a new RLX polo is ruined. Thanks for spending $40 on the strap & another $80 on the shirt.

Hate when that happens. What belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back