THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

This is not relevant to the tournament so no answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather roll on E than get gas in the nasty.
Was actually in need of directions...what a fail.
Anywho cant wait to get the ball rolling with teams and practice sessions outdoors

How is it? Nothing to do with golf.

I seriously cannot wait to come hang out with my Michigan and Ohio friends!

Fantastic host course, great sponsor, great people... What's not to love?

Okay gentlemen,
Better downtown right now and 5 years from now.

Detroit vs Cleveland vs Cincy

What say you?

Cleveland may take the right now, Detroit takes the 5 years from now, Ilitch is putting a ton of money into Detroit.

Was actually in need of directions...what a fail.
Anywho cant wait to get the ball rolling with teams and practice sessions outdoors

Practice sessions outdoors sound great. Golf outdoors sounds great. Sad thing is we have had comfortable playing weather as recently as the 25th, yet I haven't played since the day before Thanksgiving. Looks like I've got a lot of work to do to get back into shape. We got Ohio guys playing 5 days a week and gunning for us!

I seriously cannot wait to come hang out with my Michigan and Ohio friends!

Fantastic host course, great sponsor, great people... What's not to love?

I am hoping to join you! I am definitely looking forward to meeting more of the Ohio guys.

Okay gentlemen,

What say you?

Cleveland
Detroit
Cincinnati
Disclaimer- it's been a few years since I've been to either Cinci or Detroit.

5 years from now still gonna give Cleveland the edge. I see Detroits doing some good things, but so is Cleveland.

What no Columbus???

I'd probably rank Columbus at the top of the list. Impressive what they've done since I went to school there 18 years ago. I thought it was nice then, but so much nicer now.

Okay gentlemen,

What say you?
Columbus? Notice the question mark

Maybe we should add the local park too?
This one has disc golf, we could do a regional rivalry there. My handicap is a 10. Does true temper make discs?

Cleveland
Detroit
Cincinnati
Disclaimer- it's been a few years since I've been to either Cinci or Detroit.

5 years from now still gonna give Cleveland the edge. I see Detroits doing some good things, but so is Cleveland.

I'd probably rank Columbus at the top of the list. Impressive what they've done since I went to school there 18 years ago. I thought it was nice then, but so much nicer now.

I'd agree with you that Columbus is probably the nicest out of Ohio. Plus it's hard without sounding like a homer, but I keep bringing up Grand Rapids because it is a very nice city, with a lot of money that's been put into renovating the city.

I guess the question should have been.
Whats better an apple or an orange.

The answer a poodle.

:alien:

Holy cow.

I guess the question should have been.
Whats better an apple or an orange.

The answer a poodle.

:alien:

Holy cow.

What did you call me!?

Okay gentlemen,

What say you?

Right now Cleveland by a landslide. Five years from now I have to go with Detroit. The new arena over in the area that it is being put in will make that area alive.

I did my undergrad at Wayne State in Detroit and it was horrible.

pood.jpg

If someone would just throw phil's face one here that'd be great....

Been to Detroit once, watched a guy get jacked up to the wall by cops while I was at a red light. Never again
Went to Cleveland to Indians game with Mike, parked down under bridge where I'm pretty sure dirty Mike and the boys hang out to do there soup kitchen in the prious. Never again.

Cleveland now and then. The developing going on downtown is only one part of the equation. The residential real estate market in downtown is booming. There are so many young professionals and others moving into both new and redeveloped properties that it will allow the city to grow and flourish for at least the next 5 yrs.

Cleveland now and then. The developing going on downtown is only one part of the equation. The residential real estate market in downtown is booming. There are so many young professionals and others moving into both new and redeveloped properties that it will allow the city to grow and flourish for at least the next 5 yrs.

Downtown occupancy here is something crazy like 98-99%.

Just a thought on this crazy day.

To support the incredible sponsor of the event, True Temper, I think it would be cool to hear what the results are for prospective participants for True Tempers Shaft Fit system online. Learn a bit about their gear and the people along the way. Post the results and what you think of it!

Link: http://shaftfit.com/

My results for irons is not surprising.
34ee473f4aa1c53ac78bb3cc1a50370e.jpg

Results for woods shaft is surprising, however. Never really given this one a look, but appears to fit what I like.
05ba410d2636a9fef5dac4d9ac24995d.jpg

Back