If you could only pick 1 fast food joint..which 1 are you picking?

I would lose my mind eating Subway every day.

Maybe somewhere like Penn Station, but even that sounds awful.
To each their own, to me it's not as bad as Taco bell or mcds but it's all preference.

Gotta be Chick-Fil-A for me, too!
Guess I could live with Panda Express as well, since they have variety....

It's not my favorite, but has more choices, some of which are half healthy. Subway.

Taco Bell!

checkers

Oreo McFlurry makes it tough to not go McDonalds

Wendy's... JBC's, frosties, and nuggets for life!... if only they had Arby's curly fries

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Taco bell

Wendy's... JBC's, frosties, and nuggets for life!... if only they had Arby's curly fries

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I could totally smash some JBCs right now..

Although I miss the Wendy's of like.. 2003. It was so much better back then, old fries and all. enough to make me switch my decision.

Chipotle

Although I miss the Wendy's of like.. 2003. It was so much better back then, old fries and all. enough to make me switch my decision.

Best.Buns.Ever

When they changed their bun, I began to hate them.

Whataburger.

Wendy's and it's not even close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burger-Fi

Oh man....this may be the most thinking i've done today...ha. Have to say Arby's has a slight edge over Chic-fil-A

I support this statement. I remember in the mid 90's I was driving a territory (between 60 and 80 thousand miles per year). It was not uncommon for me to get off at an exit and go through Wendy's for a Double loaded and a frosty and then go accross the street for a large fry from McDonalds. Good times..........and a much faster metabolism!

JM

I would have to go with Whataburger, since they offer breakfast as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Chik fil a but if if was limited to just burgers then checkers...sonic would be another possible choice

We have Tokyo Joe's in Colorado - definitely the one! If I had to pick a national chain I'd go with Subway ...

Chik Fil A & DQ

It was hard for me to pick one...I'd have to go with El Pollo Loco. Love the chicken.

Back