Mallet cover (headed to the swap forum)
Blade putter cover-keeping
Water bottle & coozie
Yellow towel-might be trading, not sure

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm taking suggestions.. will be my first official THP event.
And what a great way to get exposed to your first THP event, of your choosing, so cool!

I would suggest Gauntlet.

Great courses, Zoo Crew, Competition, Food... It will be awesome. That said, every event will be awesome. This is the combo that is most attractive to me right now though. Good luck you are going to have a great time no matter what you choose.

Oh boy.. Look what I got today..

20160105_164822_zpsxtkugaf3.jpg

Congrats Will !!

Mines just arrived :D

IMG_3919.jpg

Super happy with the signed hat :D (the cats happy he has more tees to play with, the GF not so much!).

Big thanks to Morgan, JB and everyone else at THP.

Mines just arrived :D

IMG_3919.jpg

Super happy with the signed hat :D (the cats happy he has more tees to play with, the GF not so much!).

Big thanks to Morgan, JB and everyone else at THP.

Those signed hats are badass! If you haven't started a golf cave yet, that's a pretty awesome start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering where the other signed hat would be but it wasn't in mine

Picked up my bag on my way home from work today and grabbed a picture of it so here we go

20160106_172457_zpsne1quofe.jpg

The glove should fit so that won't be going anywhere, and I am already thinking of who I can pass on the FOH coins to here amongst friends of mine who play golf but aren't members here. The bag tag I will probably give to Preston who is a member here but rarely posts at the moment and the bag will probably be gifted to him as well although I am currently in 2 minds about that or whether to keep it for myself... :alien:

I will be honest and say that I am slightly relieved that the golden ticket was not in my bag as I don't know what I would have done as there is no way I would have been able to make an event....

Thank you to JB, GG and Wardy for getting everything put together and out to us all

I was wondering where the other signed hat would be but it wasn't in mine

Picked up my bag on my way home from work today and grabbed a picture of it so here we go

20160106_172457_zpsne1quofe.jpg

The glove should fit so that won't be going anywhere, and I am already thinking of who I can pass on the FOH coins to here amongst friends of mine who play golf but aren't members here. The bag tag I will probably give to Preston who is a member here but rarely posts at the moment and the bag will probably be gifted to him as well although I am currently in 2 minds about that or whether to keep it for myself... :alien:

I will be honest and say that I am slightly relieved that the golden ticket was not in my bag as I don't know what I would have done as there is no way I would have been able to make an event....

Thank you to JB, GG and Wardy for getting everything put together and out to us all

The things you could have traded for on that GT would have been worth you getting it.

Nice haul ,I'm glad our friends over the pond had a chance on getting in on this one.

Nice haul Doc.

The things you could have traded for on that GT would have been worth you getting it.

Nice haul ,I'm glad our friends over the pond had a chance on getting in on this one.

I understand I could have probably traded a lot for the ticket but that wouldn't have sat well with me really but I can't really explain why. I would have more likely given JB a shout and asked him to maybe do a random draw amongst those who got a bag and give everyone a shot at the ticket

Nice haul Doc.

Thanks to your generosity and I appreciate it and will support THP for many years and hope we can tee it up one day

Seeing all of these amazing bags makes me really disappointed that I missed out on them!

You got some sweet swag there Doc

Frightening that the bags got to the UK quicker to middle of nowhere Canada LOL.

Good looking grab bags there UK THP'ers!

Frightening that the bags got to the UK quicker to middle of nowhere Canada LOL.

Good looking grab bags there UK THP'ers!

I would have had mine yesterday had someone got his lazy backside out of bed while we were at work...

Congrats on the golden ticket will! Tough choice to pick an event but again you can't go wrong. Perhaps next time this sort of thing happens they will have a reusable golden ticket!!! Haha

The Gauntlet was awesome last year and I would bet it will be again this year, but the Wilson event has been pretty sick the last 2 years.... Some serious swag and quite a bit closer than AZ if you are in PA.

Either way, I don't think you can go wrong, but those are the 2 I would personally want to get into the most. But the Project X was another sweet one... but I digress.

The Gauntlet was awesome last year and I would bet it will be again this year, but the Wilson event has been pretty sick the last 2 years.... Some serious swag and quite a bit closer than AZ if you are in PA.

Either way, I don't think you can go wrong, but those are the 2 I would personally want to get into the most. But the Project X was another sweet one... but I digress.

Sorry if I missed it, but have the details of the Project X event been released yet?

The Gauntlet is very tempting... but I have a immediate family member pregnant with twins, due at the end of May.. so timing might not be great for that one.

Sorry if I missed it, but have the details of the Project X event been released yet?

The Gauntlet is very tempting... but I have a immediate family member pregnant with twins, due at the end of May.. so timing might not be great for that one.

Dont recall details being released but it was in oct last year.

Details have not been announced as of yet.

Dont recall details being released but it was in oct last year.

It was actually in August.

Anyone uncover the Bushnell yet?

That is correct.
Yeah and I can't wait to get it so I can laser on some Sim rounds or how far the tree in my backyard with all of the snow on it is

Back