2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Update
This will be the thread where people post what they get in their blind holiday grab bags. Tons of stuff will be coming in the next 7-10 days and we look forward to seeing what everybody got.

201462011223782305-S.jpg

THPers read about them this past week and today they officially go on sale. THP Holiday Blind Grab Bags are in the store and ready to be purchased with a cost of $20. Items found will be THP Store items past and present, Albatross Club items past and present, items that have stuck around THP HQ and a number of surprises.

While each bag will surpass the cost of $20, 5-10 of the bags will end up with some VERY cool surprises featuring rare items, equipment and so much more. When ordered, it will be completely random as to who gets what. This will last until each bag is sold (very limited supply) and for the first day we are limiting one per person.

The cost is $20 + shipping ($5 for domestic and $10 for international).

Everybody will be getting the same size package (with different contents of course). We will be packaging them all up ahead of time and randomly drop in certificates for other prizes in 5-10 of the boxes. So when you get the package, you still wont know if you won one of the big prizes until you open it up and see if there is a certificate.

If you get a certificate, you will then notify GolferGal via Private Message and she will send that prize out to you. This way, THP wont know which of packages has the goodness (they all have goodness to be fair) in them either.

Qualifying
Special items like this are held throughout the year and are for Albatross Club Members only (2015 or 2016). Your ticket to enter these as well as THP Events and unique contests is the Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

A couple of the big surprises
And this is just a few

8a66b3c3dda8235111a061dc85c1e350.jpg

15f517850eda682b63433eb33bb853d9.jpg

4aece6431b7b0c53b798833f47bda560.jpg

a7dee151fce850a243210d8e1f7399c3.jpg

Last edited:
Annnnddddd ordered! Can't wait to see who the lucky ones are!

order placed!

Link to store please

paypal won't link account to pay... argh!

Done...

Got mine! Woo-hoo!

Ordered!!!! Thanks JB and GG!

boom, order placed!

Ordered! Awesome idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And one has been purchased from the phone successfully.

Cant wait for the grab-bag-o-goodness.

I bag on the way!! Can't wait.

Got my order in! Thanks THP for doing this!

And it has been purchased

Order placed.

BOOM! And bought! Struggled with my password for a bit there, probably the adrenaline flowing...

Got mine ordered can't wait to see what awesomeness arrives!

Back