2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Just got a chance to check in with a meeting break. I will be sure to have my D game on display for you Saturday..lol. Look forward to meeting and playing with you and getting to play with Cookie again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Likewise brother, this weekend will be fun. And we will have a great match back on my home field, I mean RTJ.

Scott and I will be ready for you and the Cookie... pay no attention to me being awful this sat though
Absolutely! And we will have plenty of bonding and planning time together prior to the match.

Looks like a great deal of fun for everyone involved. Enjoy gentlemen!!!!

Looks like a great deal of fun for everyone involved. Enjoy gentlemen!!!!

I wish you could make it Mike but I sincerely hope everyone of us entered don't have any issues that causes one of us to miss this. It is going to be so much fun!

Nice match ups there - I know a few of the players and their games, should be close from top to bottom!!
No pops, I assume?
This will be entertaining to follow, no question - and it is getting closer!!

Nice match ups there - I know a few of the players and their games, should be close from top to bottom!!
No pops, I assume?
This will be entertaining to follow, no question - and it is getting closer!!

It is handicapped so pops will be applied as necessary.

#chasefor5

Pretty excited to tee it up with JOhnny Mojo and Chumpfries haven't had the pleasure of meeting them but we're going to have a blast on Saturday.

Same here buddy about you and Amsmith61.

Some great matches, and some real fun pairings there. Just got caught up via video.

Just got a chance to watch the periscope. But I must have missed the part about how many pops Jed and I are getting. 3 or 4 per 9 perhaps?

Will MikeDean be using the XXIO by this time?

Asking for a friend

Just got a chance to watch the periscope. But I must have missed the part about how many pops Jed and I are getting. 3 or 4 per 9 perhaps?

Be ready to give....just a few is my guess.

Did someone say we're getting pops?

My gut says yes.

Bad news for the Wool Warriors, but I am looking forward to being a #witness to the magic.

I wonder what the Vegas Odds are for our match. I know Freddie will be ready and using the Florida weather to his advantage. With MikeDean rocking the XXIO, DD and I are going to have our hands full.

Be ready to give....just a few is my guess.

Like Cookie said, you guys will more than likely be giving us strokes.

Like Cookie said, you guys will more than likely be giving us strokes.
Just kidding. However it falls it falls and we will have a great time and a great match!

Enjoyed the Periscope, great idea to do the on-air matchups. Day 1 is going to be really, really close.

A little practice this evening in the garage, and then a lesson tomorrow evening to work on a few things. Now that the match ups have been announced, time to get down to work and score some points for Capn WarEagle

So who does everybody think has the advantage in day 1?

So who does everybody think has the advantage in day 1?

Since it is handicapped is there anyway we can get those indexes added next to names in the first post? Helps to picture how this "may" go down.

On paper of course. :angel:

Back