THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Stealing the great idea from a captain in a different #THPRegionalRivalry thread.
If you can choose your opponent in this event, who would it be?

I like playing people straight up or as close as possible, so I'd probably say pluffy, because I think we're right about the same or within 1 or 2 right now.

I like playing people straight up or as close as possible, so I'd probably say pluffy, because I think we're right about the same or within 1 or 2 right now.
That would be a good match to watch. You two play a very similar style game

With all this "Bomber" talk....
Let's talk distances.
If you Are not too shy, along with listing your preferred partner. List your Driver average distance, & 7 iron distance.

I'm not a bomber, more of a sparkler..
Driver 205-215 (improving, but have to correct a few things)

7I is a 145 club for me.

Let's talk distances.
If you Are not too shy, along with listing your preferred partner. List your Driver average distance, & 7 iron distance.

7I is a 145 club for me.
Interesting that when you hear the name jspangs you think "Bomber" :)

I wouldnt mind watching a Canadan/Stribs match either

I thought I read bomber in here and definitely read Loooooong....

Jspangs hits the ball by me FWIW!
You did read those. But im interested in responses to JB's question before this thread goes another route so i was trying to divert haha sorry

[h=2]lay low[/h]1. To keep oneself or one's plans hidden.
2. To bide one's time but remain ready for action.

Whatever is fine!

You did read those. But im interested in responses to JB's question before this thread goes another route so i was trying to divert haha sorry

There's Mods for that but thanks...
I was merely suggesting offering a slight addition to JB's question, that's all.

I should have run that by you first I guess...

I'll play anyone... I just want to make the cut to represent #TeamMichigan

Were not playing singles apparently, but if we were and I was trying to avoid giving pops and playing straight up, off the top of my head I'm guessing we are pretty similiar hdcp wise

Robozeo
CaptainCaution
Bullfrog
PhillyV

I've played with 3 of the 4, some have seen some good and seen some bad. I'd have to choose Phil merely because I haven't played him yet.

Were not playing singles apparently, but if we were and I was trying to avoid giving pops and playing straight up, off the top of my head I'm guessing we are pretty similiar hdcp wise

Robozeo
CaptainCaution
Bullfrog
PhillyV

I've played with 3 of the 4, some have seen some good and seen some bad. I'd have to choose Phil merely because I haven't played him yet.
Where are you at index wise these days?

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Quoting to put on this page...

I think last revision was 8.6? I can't remember
Ya that would be a good match. I may have to rethink my selection lol

Hmmm... Fluffy isn't watching the thread so maybe I change my opinion.... How about the captain... jdtaxes? yeah that guy. I'll go against that guy.

Wait...how do you know? Why do you know and I don't? I call shenanigans! :alien:

It has been said a couple of times.
Straight Team Event.

Let's talk distances.

7I is a 145 club for me.

I was just going by the 270 yard average I was seeing posted.
Thats a pretty long ball for a person that says they are primarily in the fairway off the tee.

Straight Team Event.

Yeah I know was just having fun.

Hmmm... Fluffy isn't watching the thread so maybe I change my opinion.... How about the captain... jdtaxes? yeah that guy. I'll go against that guy.

What you call me? LOL I'll take some pops!

Straight Team Event.

I was just going by the 270 yard average I was seeing posted.
Thats a pretty long ball for a person that says they are primarily in the fairway off the tee.

No problem at all, just was wondering where everyone's games at.

I want TPluff. Shared a round together and had we been competing he would have had me. Like the way he plays and Km gunning for him.

Back