THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Who would I choose as my opponent? That's simple. Mikedean! If you want to win you take down the leader. So I'd choose playing against mike.
And my adverage drive is about 200-210. 7i 135.

Last edited:
Stealing the great idea from a captain in a different #THPRegionalRivalry thread.
If you can choose your opponent in this event, who would it be?

Dont know any of the Ohio guys yet, but if I make the Michigan squad, I'd like to play anyone that will play good golf, have fun, and has a legitimate handicap. Some light-hearted trash talk/banter would also be encouraged, along with complimenting each other's quality shots.

With all this "Bomber" talk....
Let's talk distances.
If you Are not too shy, along with listing your preferred partner. List your Driver average distance, & 7 iron distance.

I'm not a bomber, more of a sparkler..
Driver 205-215 (improving, but have to correct a few things)

7I is a 145 club for me.
Driver 190-192
7i 188-189

Damn thats almost winchell numbers...oops are we not supposed to say his name?

He is here. He is missing this one, but would never miss Regional Rivalry Ohio vs Michigan in Quidditch.

Muggle_Quidditch_Game_in_Vancouver_2.jpg

Changing like crazy. I want Maynard to finally admit his Michigan status so we can do battle.

Not happening so we can do battle in a practice round.

Canadan,
Last time I announced you from Ohio, you got mad. To play in this, I assume you are going to be okay with that?

I've bought my time in here to come up with the perfect answer to JBs question. Had several people want to gun for me before this question, and now I see I have a couple more. Excellent ?

To answer the question that many others have already, I'd enjoy playing a round with/against Cbaker. I want to see those Miuras at work and I've never played a round with him. Plus he made a pretty convincing argument we would be a great straight up match.

But as this is truly a team event, give me and my partner and combination of the following: Robman/PhillyV/CanaMart/
M[traitor]maynard11. 2 Ohio birds, 1 big victory for Team Michigan.

Changing like crazy. I want Maynard to finally admit his Michigan status so we can do battle.

Canadan,
Last time I announced you from Ohio, you got mad. To play in this, I assume you are going to be okay with that?

So does that mean Dan has to finally admit his Ohio status?

I take the match up. Anybody that hits the ball 360 yards off the tee but only manages to be a 12 HCP shouldn't be too tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadan,

haha is it optional? If being a fan of a state school is a requirement, no.

If you openly announce me as being 'from' Ohio to millions watching, I may still squirm a bit.

I don't care who I got to play. As long as I play I know we will have fun. No CJ though not a lot of golf would get done due to my head hurting for all the laughs.

If you openly announce me as being 'from' Ohio to millions watching, I may still squirm a bit.

Aren't you a fan of Miami? That's a state school...

I would want to play jdtox. We shared a round before, and I think it would be a good match. Similar games, both out to have a great time during the battle.

And you want to play for Ohio?

haha, I think you know what I was talking about... I am also a fan of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OU. What?! What Baker?!?! :D

Ohio is supposed to side together as one for this event, so I will refrain.

Aren't you a fan of Miami? That's a state school...
Fan isn't the same as graduate. you don't see people buying Miami sweatshirts at their nearest Walmart as if they went to school there.

Back