THP Custom Beanie - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use one today! Looking good.

Count me in.

Almost bought a beanie today as it has been cold (for here) so glad I didn't pull the trigger.

Will wait and order one of these!

Always need a beanie in the north. Excited to see the final proof.

I keep one in my bag always. Wear them quite a bit. Just hoping the final product doesnt have the "roll".

I hope they come in large sizes! I have a big head!!!

Very cool!

Awesome!

I love the roll! Interested to see the style selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually wear a beanie nowadays here because it is cold in the mornings. Also wore one for the first time golfing a week ago. Can't wait to see what they look like.

Being freezing cold here WNY for quite awhile, I wear a ton of beanies haha I'll be looking forward to this.

Almost bought one of these this morning at my club. It was a little chilly at tee off time, and a regular hat wan't quite warm enough. Glad I didn't pull the trigger. I'll wait for these.

JB, will it be a beanie where the bottom rolls up so to speak or will it just be all one length? Like this...

A.)
771c3ce1c33ed1440a55d9cb989e5b15.jpg

B.)
0f1e6eb13d6c08f0845dea9a3858d5db.jpg

Something for the cold weather folks! I like it, and will most definitely own one.

You're buying that toque for Fupresti, aren't you.
I see what you're trying to do, but no that's the first one that came up when I Google searched knit cap.

how about reversible? THP green on one side and white/gray/black/whatever on the other :angel:

How'd you know my W/S beanie is wearing out and i need a new one to get me through the rest of winter.....?? Yes please!

Score, count me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back